Brownell's sold 3.5 years of magazines. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Brownell's sold 3.5 years of magazines.

JuneyBooney
12-23-2012, 22:59
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/23/worlds-largest-firearms-supplier-sells-3-half-years-worth-ar15-clips-3-days_n_2356286.html?1356294643

Brownell's sold three and a half years of ar 15 magazines in three days.

I don't think this will stop for a while. I wonder if the liberals realize how many people will lose jobs if they ban ar guns. :shocked:

Atlas
12-23-2012, 23:01
... I wonder if the liberals realize how many people will lose jobs if they ban ar guns. :shocked:

I'm going to guess that they will not care about that at all.

stevelyn
12-23-2012, 23:44
I'm listening to todays podcast of Tom Gresham's GunTalk as I write this and in the second hour he metion that he had spoken with Pete Brownell and got the same info straight from the horse's mouth.

I ordered mags from them on Monday. All but the 20 rounders were out-of-stock and backordered. By the time I submitted my order the 20 rounders went on backorder. I guess it's okay. I ordered $800 worth of AR and Glock mags. Being on backorder just allows me to eat my crap sandwich in smaller bites since I won't be billed until they ship, and I imagine they won't come in all at once.

certifiedfunds
12-23-2012, 23:45
We need as many, many stories like this to make it out into the media.......particularly in the HuffPo

stevelyn
12-23-2012, 23:46

No they don't care about jobs. They don't care about our rights. They really don't even care about dead kids.

They only care about their power. They are enemies domestic.

JuneyBooney
12-24-2012, 00:09
No they don't care about jobs. They don't care about our rights. They really don't even care about dead kids.

They only care about their power. They are enemies domestic.

I agree.

JuneyBooney
12-24-2012, 00:12
I'm listening to todays podcast of Tom Gresham's GunTalk as I write this and in the second hour he metion that he had spoken with Pete Brownell and got the same info straight from the horse's mouth.

I ordered mags from them on Monday. All but the 20 rounders were out-of-stock and backordered. By the time I submitted my order the 20 rounders went on backorder. I guess it's okay. I ordered $800 worth of AR and Glock mags. Being on backorder just allows me to eat my crap sandwich in smaller bites since I won't be billed until they ship, and I imagine they won't come in all at once.

Luckily, I started stocking up prior to the "event" because I already figured the next time if "o" won he would start this nonsense. You are right, the mags won't come in all at once and you should be ok financially. Good move. You can also do like in the Nam war...just tape the two mags together and get 40 rounders but take a second or two to flip it. :supergrin:

JuneyBooney
12-24-2012, 00:14

I see many hundreds or even thousands of jobs gone if the evils ban ar type firearms and the mags. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. :upeyes: