Piers Morgan's gun control views lead to petition for deportation Read mor [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan's gun control views lead to petition for deportation Read mor

LEO/Dad
12-24-2012, 10:09
It's about time!
Morgan seemed unfazed and even amused by the movement.
In a series of Twitter messages, he alternately urged his followers to sign the petition and in response to one article about the petition said "bring it on" as he appeared to track the petition's progress.
"If I do get deported from America for wanting fewer gun murders, are there any other countries that will have me?" he wrote.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/24/piers-morgan-gun-control-views-lead-to-petition-for-deportation/?intcmp=features#ixzz2FzS8SQfP

50 Cent
12-24-2012, 10:51
As of Monday it was already 30000+ and climbing rapidly hahaha

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_BRITAIN_US_PIERS_MORGAN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-24-07-01-03

dling
12-24-2012, 12:06
It appears that the Brits don't want him back.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/we-don-t-want-him.html

VA27
12-24-2012, 12:28
Where would one find this petition?

HK-N-THE-HOUSE
12-24-2012, 12:36
Where would one find this petition?
You can find it on: THE WHITE HOUSE E-PETITION.

686Owner
12-24-2012, 12:47
Have they set a date for his deportation yet?

capnjim01
12-24-2012, 14:05
Ok send him back he his a kind of out spoken *** and not a very good talk show host. It would probly be better to write his shows sponsors and boycott them until they pulled the advertising dollars hit him where it hurts.

JJohnson
12-24-2012, 15:42
Are we so weak in our convictions that we have to remove those who disagree?

Pawcatch@aol.co
12-24-2012, 15:48

Some early Americans would have tarred and feathered this clown,were they weak in their convictions?
We have to do something,since we can't do the former anymore.

Psychman
12-24-2012, 15:48

Only in the case of PM. Otherwise no.

But actually all this petition does is boost his presence Ignore the guy and dont watch his program and he may go away.

Pawcatch@aol.co
12-24-2012, 15:52
Only in the case of PM. Otherwise no.

But actually all this petition does is boost his presence Ignore the guy and dont watch his program and he may go away.

He already gets extremly low ratings,yet CNN still keeps him there.He won't go away unless some action is taken.
I do think a boycott of his sponsors is the best action,though.

Lee-online
12-24-2012, 15:55
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/alexmartinjr/Untitled-3_zps6ac54eda.jpg

:rofl:

JJohnson
12-24-2012, 16:08
Some early Americans would have tarred and feathered this clown,were they weak in their convictions?
We have to do something,since we can't do the former anymore.

WE don't have to do anything. If you think a petition online is doing something, more power to ya.

Pawcatch@aol.co
12-24-2012, 16:18
WE don't have to do anything. If you think a petition online is doing something, more power to ya.

No we don't have to do it,but I think something is better than nothing.

Let me put it to you this way.If Pedro Alonso Lopez moved into your area,wouldn't you do something?

Fracball
12-24-2012, 16:52
Degenerates like CNN and morgan enjoy and seek this type of attention. morgan is all accent and no content. Just like most of his native islanders.

I agree with the sentiment of the petition, but it will probably end up keeping him on tv longer.

NEOH212
12-24-2012, 16:57
It appears that the Brits don't want him back.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/we-don-t-want-him.html

You know it's bad when even a toilet rejects a turd!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JJohnson
12-24-2012, 21:22
No we don't have to do it,but I think something is better than nothing.

Let me put it to you this way.If Pedro Alonso Lopez moved into your area,wouldn't you do something?

I can't quite equate the winner of Celebrity Apprentice and host of America's Got Talent with "The Monster of the Andes". For God's sake, take a pill or something...

Pawcatch@aol.co
12-24-2012, 21:47
I can't quite equate the winner of Celebrity Apprentice and host of America's Got Talent with "The Monster of the Andes". For God's sake, take a pill or something...

Piers isn't much better than Pedro.He would have us helpless against people like Pedro Alonso Lopez.

helo478
12-25-2012, 01:00
Degenerates like CNN and morgan enjoy and seek this type of attention. morgan is all accent and no content. Just like most of his native islanders.

I agree with the sentiment of the petition, but it will probably end up keeping him on tv longer.

He enjoyed it right up until someone cited the Supreme Court decision that would empower the US Government to deport his ass for his behavior. Then it stopped being funny and he hit the mute button on his twitter postings.

Rinspeed
12-25-2012, 04:33

:upeyes: :upeyes: The guy is a total DB.