demolay as kid = masion now [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : demolay as kid = masion now

wolfy692005
12-24-2012, 16:14
does being in demolay as a kid qualify you as a Maison later in life?
it has been a long time.. i still remember the initiation ceremony though

hoven88
12-24-2012, 16:14
No, it does not.

Hyksos
12-26-2012, 06:47
No, it does not.

Nope. While demolay is alive and well here in Florida, you would still have to petition your local lodge (make sure it is recognized by the Grand Lodge of Florida). On our petition I believe it asks f you were a demolay, so you would have that going for you. Otherwise don't be worried. If you want to seek out a lodge then do so, nothing too fancy or scary involved. Check out our grand lodge's website sometime.... Www.glflamason.org

hoven88
12-27-2012, 21:08
Nope. While demolay is alive and well here in Florida, you would still have to petition your local lodge (make sure it is recognized by the Grand Lodge of Florida). On our petition I believe it asks f you were a demolay, so you would have that going for you. Otherwise don't be worried. If you want to seek out a lodge then do so, nothing too fancy or scary involved. Check out our grand lodge's website sometime.... Www.glflamason.org

Thank you Hyksos for elaborating on my answer. I had plans to come back to this thread for a longer answer, but got caught up in the holiday.

jakebrake
12-28-2012, 18:04
Thank you Hyksos for elaborating on my answer. I had plans to come back to this thread for a longer answer, but got caught up in the holiday.

how dare you?

(yes, i'm kidding)

wolfy692005
01-08-2013, 10:27
thanks guys