XS Big Dot sights and 23 holster clearance [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : XS Big Dot sights and 23 holster clearance

drino
12-27-2012, 15:25
G'day folks,

My hubby just bought me a Glock 23 Gen 4 for Christmas (I must have been a very good girl this year!). I ordered XS Big Dot sights (and some extended mags while I can get them). I use a Fobus paddle holster with my 26. It's comfortable whether I'm riding a motorcycle or a horse. I'd like to get one for the 23.

My question is for those of you who have the Big Dots - any issue with hoster clearance, especially if you have a 23 and use a Fobus paddle holster?

Thanks!
Jayne

TSAX
12-27-2012, 17:32
Not sure about the Fobus but I have a Crossbreed Supertuck, Side Armor and Blade Tech that work with no issues with the Big Dots

:50cal:

barth
12-27-2012, 19:18
Not sure about the Fobus but I have a Crossbreed Supertuck, Side Armor and Blade Tech that work with no issues with the Big Dots
:50cal:

+1.
No Fobus experience.
But I have a variety of guns and holsters with Big Dots.
Never had a problem with them at all.

RPVG
12-27-2012, 19:42
My hubby just bought me a Glock 23 Gen 4 for Christmas (I must have been a very good girl this year!). I ordered XS Big Dot sights (and some extended mags while I can get them). I use a Fobus paddle holster with my 26. It's comfortable whether I'm riding a motorcycle or a horse. I'd like to get one for the 23.
DANG, Girl! Have you got a sister?