CNN Confronts Jesse Jackson Over Chicago’s High Gun Violence [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CNN Confronts Jesse Jackson Over Chicago’s High Gun Violence

pipedreams
12-29-2012, 11:21
Don't care much for CNN but the host of color was putting Jackson in the hot seat.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/scattered-shower-of-journalism-cnn-confronts-jesse-jackson-over-chicagos-high-gun-violence-despite-draconian-gun-laws/

The video is at the bottom.

svtpwnz
12-29-2012, 11:46
He sounds like an incoherent babbling drunk uncle. I can't understand half of what this idiot is saying!

jakebrake
12-29-2012, 11:48
no gun range in chicago?

it's named "cabrini greene"

Jack_Pine
12-29-2012, 11:48
I saw that also. Thought the interviewer did a decent job....for CNN

96hog
12-29-2012, 11:56
no gun range in chicago?

it's named "cabrini greene"

Cabrini Greene is No Mo...

Berto
12-29-2012, 12:21
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/1/jerk.jpg

Harper
12-29-2012, 12:52
He sounds like an incoherent babbling drunk uncle. I can't understand half of what this idiot is saying!

At some points it sounded like he was just listing words and not even forming actual sentences.

I did catch him state that the gun manufactures are targeting the urban environment of Chicago to exploit poverty and pain. Good thing Jackson is around to inform people of all the ways in which they are secretly oppressed.

roger123
12-29-2012, 13:02
I didn't understand anything he said.

ysr_racer
12-29-2012, 13:04
There used to be a radio station in Phx that would play a game called, "Guess what Jesse said".

It was beyond funny.

jakebrake
12-29-2012, 13:04
I didn't understand anything he said.

neither did he.

CombatCamera
12-29-2012, 13:52
KFI AM640 does that. Its funny as heck!!

Atomic Punk
12-29-2012, 14:18
really need more journalists asking intelligent questions. this should be common place.

captcurly
12-29-2012, 14:42
I think considering the network he is on the interviewer did a good job. As far as what Jackson was saying I have not a clue.

shotgunred
12-29-2012, 14:53
Jesse Jackson said the same thing he always says... The problem is that you are not giving us enough money.

9jeeps
12-29-2012, 15:40
It's a racist and reparations issue.......... always

Bren
12-29-2012, 16:01
I did catch him state that the gun manufactures are targeting the urban environment of Chicago to exploit poverty and pain.

Is that why the urban Chicagoans have to go to other cities to buy their guns? Who could that make sense to? Jesse has seen Boyz in the Hood one time too many (Larry Fishburn explains that the hood is full of gun shops and liquor stores to keep his people down...as opposed to, "that's what people in the hood buy"). Just more of, "I/we are not responsible for what I/we do, so it must be a conspiracy to make us do it."

cgwahl
12-29-2012, 16:11
There used to be a radio station in Phx that would play a game called, "Guess what Jesse said".

It was beyond funny.

Tim Conway Jr. on KFI640 does it every Thursday. His show is on 7pm to 10pm I believe.

The funny thing is, I recall him saying they have had a few cases where they couldn't figure out what he said and got in touch with Jacksons group (Rainbow Coalition?) for an answer. Sometimes they don't even know.

M&P Shooter
12-29-2012, 16:31
When the walls of Jericho swim through the sea of hate and shame to be the power of da man to besizeomacate his mate we must speak of the time when the world flowed with charmistickcation to the people. I beclares this day the day we play to the power of a man beings da man of a democratication of power to blanket safety and protectincation of a declaration of power to da hood in which we become a safe ratification:whistling:

lunarspeak
12-29-2012, 16:47
he went to the cook county jail and it suprised him that most had been shot...duh,..they are criminals they were prob shot commiting a crime

Scott3670
12-29-2012, 17:00
Wow. I had to watch that video twice before I understood more than half of what he was saying. What a complete tool.

M&P Shooter
12-29-2012, 17:03
Wow. I had to watch that video twice before I understood more than half of what he was saying. What a complete tool.
How dares you dis da man:tongueout:

Dennis in MA
12-29-2012, 17:05
I went to a prison and asked the 800 inmates how many been shot. 3/4 of them stood up. I axed dem I'd they would stand with us to stop the gun violence. They are the victims. . .

Wait. WHAT????

I bet half of the got shot BY THE POLICE!!!

Victims? Hardly.

What a tool. I remember 30 years ago when he was irrelevant, but articulate. Inaccurate, but for the betterment. Oh crap, now I'm doing it, too.

Scott3670
12-29-2012, 17:13
How dares you dis da man:tongueout:

Oh dam.. dis be my bad. Fo-gives me pleez.:tongueout:

cgwahl
12-29-2012, 17:16
I went to a prison and asked the 800 inmates how many been shot. 3/4 of them stood up. I axed dem I'd they would stand with us to stop the gun violence. They are the victims. . .

I totally missed that part...holy crap, that's hilarious.

PaladinFl
12-29-2012, 17:25
Jesse is an idiot and only concerned-with how he can make money for Jesse.

Jade Falcon
12-29-2012, 18:00
I can't wait till him and Sharpton kick the bucket. To hell with both of them.

cgwahl
12-29-2012, 18:05
I can't wait till him and Sharpton kick the bucket. To hell with both of them.

I can't wait to see the track suit they bury Sharpton in.

Berto
12-29-2012, 18:20
I can't wait to see the track suit they bury Sharpton in.

OHHHHHH NOEs you didn't!!!!!

Averageman
12-29-2012, 18:40
I ate dinner with this guy when he was running for POTUS.
We were 17 miles from the German border and he was going on and on about South Africa and Apartheid. It was his hot button ticket.
I asked him what he intended to do about the rebels being supported by Communist Countries, he claimed Communism was better than Apartheid.
I asked "Then WTF are we doing all sitting here then?"
It got kind of quiet.......

Jack_Pine
12-29-2012, 18:43
Yeah, he said all of the problem is the suburbs and mexico.

Bloomberg said today that NY city has virtually no crime for a city of xxx million (can't remember the number)

doktarZues
12-29-2012, 22:00
When the walls of Jericho swim through the sea of hate and shame to be the power of da man to besizeomacate his mate we must speak of the time when the world flowed with charmistickcation to the people. I beclares this day the day we play to the power of a man beings da man of a democratication of power to blanket safety and protectincation of a declaration of power to da hood in which we become a safe ratification:whistling:

Oh my lord! :rofl: This struck a chord and had me literally laughing out loud with tears and abdominal pain for a good 3 or 4 minutes..ty sir!!!

NEOH212
12-29-2012, 22:34
Affirmative action Jackson never answered the question because he couldn't.

Now that's some funny stuff right there! :rofl:

Remember folks, when you get cornered, just talk about things that have nothing to do with the question and pretend like hell that they do.

He kind of reminds me of this:

DEA Agent - YouTube

Gun control is about a good idea as affirmative action is.

Both of them at their finest end in more problems than they solve.

:supergrin:

mixflip
12-30-2012, 00:20
What language was Jesse speaking? Is it just me or is he hard to understand?

I think he babbled because he was struggling to find a good response to the tough question posed to him.