How did Adam Lanza get through the front doors? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How did Adam Lanza get through the front doors?

frank4570
12-29-2012, 20:24
I have not heard how this actually happened. I have heard it was a very secure school, but it didn't seem to help at all.

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 20:25
He shot out the glass and simply walked through the gaping hole. Well documented. HH

meathead19
12-29-2012, 20:26
I have not heard how this actually happened. I have heard it was a very secure school, but it didn't seem to help at all.

Yeah, where's the video of him busting thru????

THey always show the video of someone bustin thru.

There was CCTV. Per the reports.

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 20:26
Virtually every school I have seen have doors of glass. Which are not very bullet resistant.

frank4570
12-29-2012, 20:27
He shot out the glass and simply walked through the gaping hole. Well documented. HH

That's what I suspected. Glass doors.

shadow_dog
12-29-2012, 20:29

What HH said.

There was CCTV. Per the reports]

Does anyone honestly think that they are going to release any inschool videos now or ever later? Get real, those videos will never be made public and with good cause.

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 20:29

There was CCTV. Per the reports.

CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) hasn't existed for almost twenty years. You can find CCTV equipment in museums, though... HH

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 20:32
Does anyone honestly think that they are going to release any inschool videos now or ever later? Get real, those videos will never be made public and with good cause.

Agreed. The ony thing more repugnant than questioning what happened is wanting to watch little kids actually getting blown away. HH

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 20:32
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) hasn't existed for almost twenty years. You can find CCTV equipment in museums, though... HH

eh, now you have given him a new conspiracy to fixate on. The Conspiracy to do away with CCTV.

:rofl:

meathead19
12-29-2012, 20:36
Agreed. The ony thing more repugnant than questioning what happened is wanting to watch little kids actually getting blown away. HH

If the camera was pointed to the glass door, I don't see where kids would be "blown away."

They were in classrooms, not in the front lobby. Do you think they had cameras in the classrooms????

frank4570
12-29-2012, 20:45
I figured it was glass doors.

I was working downtown Alexandria Va. I was going into this giant fancy office building. They had those giant glass doors, a big thick piece of glass with metal for hinges and handle. I grabbed the handle and gave it a yank to go inside. The entire glass door exploded in my hand. I was kind of stunned. I just stood there for a second with the metal handle in my scratched hand. And glass all over the floor.
Being close to D.C., after about 2 seconds people started walking across the glass as though it was no big deal.
A women eased up behind me, "Are you ok?"
I replied "Um, yeah, I'm fine."
Then she said "Have you always been this strong."
I laughed nervously, carefully placed the handle on the pile of broken glass, and got on with my day.

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 21:01
If the camera was pointed to the glass door, I don't see where kids would be "blown away."

They were in classrooms, not in the front lobby. Do you think they had cameras in the classrooms????

I know their camera placement (if even any were present) as much as you. An edited release serves no purpose other than to fuel idiots who think this was something else. HH

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:01
What HH said.

There was CCTV. Per the reports]

No one wants to see the kids shot up. I have kids of my own.

Again, the only video is of the shooter/s coming thru the front door. It stops there. No video in the classrooms.

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:03
I know their camera placement (if even any were present) as much as you. An edited release serves no purpose other than to fuel idiots who think this was something else. HH

So you know exactly where the cameras are located???

Do you drop your kids off there?

I sure don't. So how do you know?

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 21:14
So you know exactly where the cameras are located???

Do you drop your kids off there?

I sure don't. So how do you know?

Again, I know nothing as to their placement of cameras...just like you. What gives you the impression there is additional imagry that's not available? Are you aware of cameras in addition to those made public? HH

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:18
Again, I know nothing as to their placement of cameras...just like you. What gives you the impression there is additional imagry that's not available? Are you aware of cameras in addition to those made public? HH

As I understand, there's a camera that shows who is at the door. They, inside, then buzz that indivdual in if all checks out.

So, therefore, there would be a video of the person/s that shot the front door out.

What's the harm in showing a snapshot of that? We're all adults.

Grabbrass
12-29-2012, 21:22
Do they not use the glass with the "chicken wire" inside it for schools anymore?? My elementary school was built in the 60's and as far as I can recall, every pane of glass in it at ground level, including the doors, had that cross-hatch wire embedded in the glass.

edit: yeah, I know that was a long time ago LOL.

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 21:28
What's the harm in showing a snapshot of that? We're all adults.

And what would be the point of it? to satisfy some conspiracy theorists curiosity?

If video exists it is evidence until the investigation is complete and the final report is issued it is unlikely that any of it will be released.

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:29
Do they not use the glass with the "chicken wire" inside it for schools anymore?? My elementary school was built in the 60's and as far as I can recall, every pane of glass in it at ground level, including the doors, had that cross-hatch wire embedded in the glass.

Mine had it too. But if there's several trained spec ops, then it wouldn't matter.

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 21:29

Nothing like that in my area.

When I was in school we still had the huge windows and noisy steam radiators.

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:31
And what would be the point of it? to satisfy some conspiracy theorists curiosity?

If video exists it is evidence until the investigation is complete and the final report is issued it is unlikely that any of it will be released.

IF video exists???? It does.

You must be one of those that believe Hillary fell and can't tesitfy.

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 21:32
But if there's several trained spec ops, then it wouldn't matter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Followed by contempt and abject pity. HH

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:34
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Followed by contempt and abject pity. HH

that's all you got, then I'll follow up with:

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 21:35
IF video exists???? It does.

You must be one of those that believe Hillary fell and can't tesitfy.

And if they released video showing Adam Lanza shooting his way in you would claim it was fake.

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:39
And if they released video showing Adam Lanza shooting his way in you would claim it was fake.

How? It's a video....just like the planes crashing into the WTC's.

But it's a non issue as the gov't will never let it see the light of day.

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 21:41

You mean "spec ops" can't fake video?

:rofl::rofl:

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 21:42
When I was in school we still had the huge windows and noisy steam radiators.

When you were in school, they were still painting in caves. :rofl:

The point remains that there are a sad few who look at the murder of others to somehow make their own sad existence valid. The fact that they're using the deaths of six year olds this time speaks volumes as to their lack of character. HH

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:43
You mean "spec ops" can't fake video?

:rofl::rofl:

Are you saying ben ladon ain't dead???? :rofl:

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 21:45

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z222/Dragoon44_bucket/274.gif

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:45
When you were in school, they were still painting in caves. :rofl:

The point remains that there are a sad few who look at the murder of others to somehow make their own sad existence valid. The fact that they're using the deaths of six year olds this time speaks volumes as to their lack of character. HH

Some are sheeple. Some do whatever is told of them.

That's sad.

Dragoon44
12-29-2012, 21:49
When you were in school, they were still painting in caves

only the rich kids went to the fancy cave schools.

:tongueout::supergrin:

I got another theory, some people are just plain nuts.

meathead19
12-29-2012, 21:55
That is too cute.....I see a blossoming relationship.

Good luck you crazy guys!!!! Just email me the invitation.

No need to waste a stamp.

HollowHead
12-29-2012, 21:56
I got another theory, some people are just plain nuts.

My alternate theory is that there is no greater gravitational force than one's mother's basement, especially when it has WiFi. HH

Mayhem like Me
12-29-2012, 22:01
Some are sheeple. Some do whatever is told of them.

That's sad.

Some listen to little voices in their heads leading them to lunacy..That's worse.

meathead19
12-29-2012, 22:05
Some listen to little voices in their heads leading them to lunacy..That's worse.

Ohhh....it's a threesome now. A little late to the party, but I'm sure they won't mind. Always room for a pivot boy!

More the merrier! ROFL