Why is Alvin T. Onaka................ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Why is Alvin T. Onaka................

M2 Carbine
12-30-2012, 10:25
.............now telling the truth about obama?
Seems like this could cause Onaka to have a fatal "accident".

Then, maybe Onaka is going public with the truth to try and avoid a "accident".

Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery. He also confirmed to KS SOS Kris Kobach that the information contained in the White House image is NOT “identical to” that in the official record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_T._Onaka

http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/2012/12/30/hawaii-state-registrar-alvin-onaka-certified-obamas-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery-by-al-hendershot/

tarpleyg
12-30-2012, 10:36
Does it matter at this point? PBO's ooze has already infected this great nation.

Atlas
12-30-2012, 10:38
:popcorn:

aircarver
12-30-2012, 10:40
Well, WE have known this for a long time ...

...It's just that the 'Santa Claus' voters don't care, and won't go along with any action to remove their meal ticket ... :frown:

zoyter2
12-30-2012, 10:47
When your ass has already been snake-bit, it is pretty much a waste of time debating why the snake should not have been in your bedroll to start with.

aircarver
12-30-2012, 10:49
When your ass has already been snake-bit, it is pretty much a waste of time debating why the snake should not have been in your bedroll to start with.

:rofl:

Good Point !

:thumbsup:

SinCityGlocker
12-30-2012, 11:21
My opinion about big O's potential eligibility issues is: does it matter? If irrefutable proof was shown today he was a foreign citizen, he would NEVER be removed from office. I can beleive or know he is not American, but he will still be president until at least January 2017.

RenoF250
12-30-2012, 11:30
It doesn't matter what the facts are, those that question the birth certificate are kooks. Pay not attention to that man behind the curtain.

czsmithGT
12-30-2012, 11:35
.............now telling the truth about obama?
Seems like this could cause Onaka to have a fatal "accident".

Then, maybe Onaka is going public with the truth to try and avoid a "accident".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_T._Onaka

http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/2012/12/30/hawaii-state-registrar-alvin-onaka-certified-obamas-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery-by-al-hendershot/

So where is this "public" certification by Onaka?

jtmac
12-30-2012, 11:42
I make no claim about the birthplace of the president, but the presentation of the birth certificate documents has always been shady. The first "certificate of live birth" image was tiny, and the update with a higher resolution version didn't quite match. There were reasonable explanations with the root cause of idiocy. The actual birth certificate image was another matter, though. There was NO reason to release it as a layered PDF instead of just a flat raster file except to cause outrage. Once examined together, though, it looks pretty real.

I think that fanning the flames of conspiracy theorists by making a real document look fake is a much more likely conspiracy than him not actually being a natural-born citizen.

If this is true, though, it would certainly be a Big Deal. The only source for this is a random blogger who isn't willing to say who told him, just that it's breaking news from an anonymous source that he has yet to confirm. That is... probably not news. If it is, the news will be fun to watch for a while. If not, it's just another day on the internet.

mwelch8404
12-30-2012, 15:10
My opinion about big O's potential eligibility issues is: does it matter? If irrefutable proof was shown today he was a foreign citizen, he would NEVER be removed from office. I can beleive or know he is not American, but he will still be president until at least January 2017.

I guess my question is, if this could be proven, regardless of the fact that Obama has already served one term, could the election results be nullified?

I can't say anything factually one way or the other on Obama's legitimacy, although I do have an opinion... :whistling:

oldman11
12-30-2012, 15:51
If there isn't a fatal accident there will probably be a mysterious disappearance.