What happened to Larry the cable guy's TV show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Larry the cable guy's TV show

Dalton Wayne
12-30-2012, 12:14
I've been waiting for the next season but so far nothing, did it not get picked up? I really liked his show

czsmithGT
12-30-2012, 12:35
I've been waiting for the next season but so far nothing, did it not get picked up? I really liked his show

There will be new shows in 2013, don't know the schedule.

zoyter2
12-30-2012, 12:37

Dunno? Let me take a Prilosec OTC Wildberry and see if I can find any links from Prilosec OTC Wildberry to see where the spokesman for Prilosec OTC Wildberry ended up.

I suspect that he is way to busy promoting Prilosec OTC Wildberry driving around in the Prilosec OTC Wildberry truck promoting the Prilosec OTC Wildberry sweepstakes to make any new shows that don't include Prilosec OTC Wildberry.

(NOTE: THAT^^ was about how many times he mentioned Prilosec OTC Wildberry in the last interview I saw, which might explain why he is MIA)

FullClip
12-30-2012, 12:45
He hit the limit of how many times a person can say "Git 'er done" and get paid for it.:upeyes:

JLA
12-30-2012, 14:26
Dunno? Let me take a Prilosec OTC Wildberry and see if I can find any links from Prilosec OTC Wildberry to see where the spokesman for Prilosec OTC Wildberry ended up.

I suspect that he is way to busy promoting Prilosec OTC Wildberry driving around in the Prilosec OTC Wildberry truck promoting the Prilosec OTC Wildberry sweepstakes to make any new shows that don't include Prilosec OTC Wildberry.

(NOTE: THAT^^ was about how many times he mentioned Prilosec OTC Wildberry in the last interview I saw, which might explain why he is MIA)

:rofl: Good stuff

Fox
12-30-2012, 14:29
He hit the limit of how many times a person can say "Git 'er done" and get paid for it.:upeyes:

Yep, that act has become stale.

bobby_w
12-30-2012, 18:00
'Larry The Cable Guy' Before He Was 'Larry The Cable Guy'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLGa5_5mjUE

sheriff733
12-30-2012, 18:39
Nobody thought it was funny so he got da hell outta there.

:supergrin:

Huaco Kid
12-30-2012, 18:43

Everybody watched the show once and thought it was hilarious.

Then, they tuned in a second time and only watched for five minutes and then changed channels.

Nobody ever tuned in again.

Restless28
12-30-2012, 18:44
I sorta liked it. The Git R Done gimmick wasn't overdone. I enjoy seeing parts of this great country with a funny guy.

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 18:44
I guess he ran out of ways to tell the same 3 jokes...

Now he will pull a Wilford Brimley and see if he cant get all the heartburn money.