Put it out Rick! Put it out! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Put it out Rick! Put it out!

Drain You
12-30-2012, 14:46
I make a short trip to the local dollar store this morning for some trashbags and what not, see this guy getting out of his truck wearing his pjs :upeyes:

Looks like his gf/daughter/sister/wife is broke down in her car. He's got a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a can of ether as he swagger to the front of the open hood.

By time I get up beside the car, he's already given it a good dose and she's trying to start it, made a backfiring noise and she let off, he said "no no keep tryin, do it" and she tries again, he's still standing there with his cigarette, and proceeds to spray the engine once again.

Another backfire noise as I'm walking inside the store. I hear PUT IT OUT RICK! PUT IT OUT! as they realize the car is on fire.

I just keep on going. She comes running in the store, begging for water, I didn't see what she grabbed, maybe a 2 liter of Faygo who knows, and runs back out. I make a trip around, get me a few items I thought I needed and by time I check out they're at the back of the car, he's leaned down and says "That's where your fuel pump is!" thinking maybe it was leaking, I didn't get down with them and look :rofl:

Before I left they were BOTH halfway under the back end of the car monkeying with it, he still had the lit cigarette in his hand.

Lawwwwwd

PaladinFl
12-30-2012, 14:55
Rick = Stupid.

Zonny
12-30-2012, 14:59
Did he have his oxygen tank with him?

fusegsp
12-30-2012, 15:44
I just keep on going. She comes running in the store, begging for water, I didn't see what she grabbed, maybe a 2 liter of Faygo who knows, and runs back out.Please turn in your hatchet and facepaint. Not helping a fellow Juggalo in duress is enough to get you thrown from the Posse.

Kingarthurhk
12-30-2012, 16:42
I have a thought about this thread:

GTA IV - Niko Bellic Gets Rick Rolled - YouTube

Drain You
12-31-2012, 18:55
Did he have his oxygen tank with him?

:rofl:

Please turn in your hatchet and facepaint. Not helping a fellow Juggalo in duress is enough to get you thrown from the Posse.

LOLWUT

Rick C
12-31-2012, 19:01
And the colored girls sang:tongueout:

Geeorge
01-01-2013, 04:03
You should have gone outside and pissed the fire out for them