Let's help Piers Morgan leave [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Let's help Piers Morgan leave

dwhite53
12-30-2012, 17:52
I personally will throw in $10 to help Piers buy a one-way ticket out of the U.S.

I'll throw in another $10 for him to move to Beijing, Havana, Pyongyang, Nuevo Laredo Mexico, or Caracas. Somewhere he's free to say what he wants, when he wants. Somewhere I'm sure he can help make a fundamental change in the government.

He should fit right in to all these places with his political ideology too.

All the Best,
D. White

paul45
12-30-2012, 17:57
Heck no.

Give money to that fool for any reason?

Are you crazy?

9jeeps
12-30-2012, 18:27
I'm a softy but the only thing I would help that guy with is chewing on the steel toe of my logger boot.

pennlineman
12-30-2012, 18:30
I'd rather contribute $10 to a fund that would see him tarred and feathered. I'm sure he'd get the point then.

ggarciatx
12-30-2012, 18:47
I'll chip in.

VA27
12-30-2012, 18:47
I'd rather contribute $10 to a fund that would see him tarred and feathered. I'm sure he'd get the point then.

I have an old military down (do chickens have down?) sleeping bag that I'd donate.:supergrin:

Daveark
12-30-2012, 18:55
He is trying to help. From MSN.com:

Piers Morgan threatens to deport himself if gun laws don't change

There is currently one*petition asking for Piers Morgan to be deported for seeking tighter gun restrictions and a*rival petition asking for him to stay put. This means there's also a lot of discussion about the television host's citizenship. But now, a new authority has weighed in on the debate: Piers Morgan. In an editorial, Morgan explains why he is so vehemently against loose gun laws and*claims that he may "deport himself" if*the U.S. doesn't legislate new controls on firearms.*Not to get too nitpicky, Piers, but it's*not "deporting" if you do it to yourself* that's just leaving the country.

janice6
12-30-2012, 18:56
He wont leave. He likes the U.S. money too much. He isn't worth anything at home.

Fracball
12-30-2012, 19:43
The measly islander doesn’t have the guts or lineage to keep his word.