Jew without a Gun [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jew without a Gun

Glock Man_G19
12-30-2012, 17:57
The 92' LA Riots. Lessons learned and a good reminder for everyone.

http://www.seraphicpress.com/jew-without-a-gun/

Henning
12-30-2012, 18:21
I am a Jew WITH guns. Thank you for your post and stay safe!

VA27
12-30-2012, 18:34
A good read and a lesson to be learned. Thanks for posting it.

The Fed
12-30-2012, 18:36
Good one.

The Fed
12-30-2012, 18:37
I am a Jew WITH guns. Thank you for your post and stay safe!

A rare breed indeed.

Mrs. VR
12-30-2012, 18:37
Really well written!

KalashniKEV
12-30-2012, 19:01
Whew... for a second I thought he expected me to buy him one with my tax monies!

;)

HollowHead
12-30-2012, 19:15
I am a Jew WITH guns.

I bet you didn't pay retail, either. :rofl: :wavey: HH

Henning
12-30-2012, 19:21
Haha never! I know a guy who knows a guy....

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

THEPOPE
12-30-2012, 19:29
The mantra should be " remember the Holocost ', and NEVER let 'em disarm you again........

peace

Iamout.........:cool:

cowboywannabe
12-30-2012, 19:36
Israeli jews have armed security in heir schools to protect their children. American jews are against that here.

American jews vastly support obama.

obama wants to disarm them (and others).

I cant figure it out.

ysr_racer
12-30-2012, 19:44
I bet you didn't pay retail, either. :rofl: :wavey: HH

We screw the other guy, and pass the savings on to you.

I swear :rofl:

cowboywannabe
12-30-2012, 19:48

:rofl::rofl: youre so wrong.....

ranger88
12-30-2012, 19:49

That's just funny.... I don't care who you are...

:rofl:

gjk5
12-30-2012, 20:01
Really well written!

very. I liked it quite a bit.

EdTracker
12-30-2012, 20:03
Great read. Thanks for the link.

oldman11
12-30-2012, 20:05
I was starting a very long post, but came up with a better way. I agree with all the posts before #11.

janice6
12-30-2012, 20:10
Excellent article. Problem is the people that should learn from it will not listen, They will continue to believe the "Government" will protect and save them from harm. Until they come to harm and then it is too late.

The second lesson here is to accompany any gun with sufficeint ammo to last for the duration. One or two magazines will just anger those that remain.

G17Jake
12-30-2012, 20:13
Good read. Thanks for posting that.

Henning
12-30-2012, 20:24
You are correct. Never again. I am ready to defend myself, family, synagogue and community if needed.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

ysr_racer
12-30-2012, 20:27
Oy vay, the shtarkers are coming out of the sukkah :)

cowboywannabe
12-30-2012, 20:31
you are correct. Never again. I am ready to defend myself, family, synagogue and community if needed.

Posted using outdoor hub campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

you are jewish and in ohio, both of which supported obama by the majority. I can only assume you are one of the few scensible ones whom did not do so.

Its still befuddles me as to why so many who suffered at the hands of government gun restrictions support the people in government who want more gun restrictions.

Isnt feinstein jewish? Never mind, its the guns for me not thee party shes in.

Mochahooligan
12-30-2012, 20:44
So I am reading this and the wife yells down what are you doing I say I am reading about the LA riots. She says from like 20 years ago and I say yes. I am glad I read this. I have to say tanks for posting this. I am very happy you were able to write this for us all to read and remember what we need to protect ourselves and our Families!

HollowHead
12-30-2012, 20:45

Did you ever work at 47th St. Photo in NYC? :rofl: HH

Detectorist
12-30-2012, 21:12
Israeli jews have armed security in heir schools to protect their children. American jews are against that here.

I cant figure it out.

I don't understand, either.

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 21:16
Whew... for a second I thought he expected me to buy him one with my tax monies!

;)

It would be clever if you knew the difference between a Jew and an Israeli. Your dont but your usual bias is showing, facts be damned.

Detectorist
12-30-2012, 21:17
Did you ever work at 47th St. Photo in NYC? :rofl: HH

I used to love that place. Bought many things over the years. Never a problem.

HollowHead
12-30-2012, 21:25
I used to love that place. Bought many things over the years. never a problem.

So did I. They were famous for "stripping" cameras and it finally got them closed down. They'd open the sealed boxes of all the stuff that came in and break up all the components. You would see a Nikons listed for hundreds less than the nearest competitor and in the smallest print possible at the bottom of their full page add would be, "must buy lens, case, box, carrying strap and instruction manual in addition. Price is for camera body only." HH

HollowHead
12-30-2012, 21:26
[quote=Detectorist;19800207]... double post HH

shotgunred
12-30-2012, 21:27
It is truly amazing that most Jews are liberal democrats. How quickly they forgot all about Germany and their parents and grand parents. I guess it just proves that old saying most people are idiots.

HollowHead
12-30-2012, 21:29
It is truly amazing that most Jews are liberal democrats. How quickly they forgot all about Germany and their parents and grand parents. I guess it just proves that old saying most people are idiots.

With the anti-semitism of much of the right, it's no surprise at all. HH

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 21:31

It is really hard to play the idiot card against a people who are generally very well educated and in postions of importance, power and are per capita the wealthiest group in the country....even if they disagree with your pet issue.

The world is a much bigger place than just guns.

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 21:33
With the anti-semitism of much of the right, it's no surprise at all. HH

...and people calling them idiots because they dont define their lives on one issue, guns.

I dont know if I am ever going to be able to get across to my brothers on the right how the left REALLY is right in how they perceive the hatred of the right and the rights insatiable need to lable everything and then hate it.

HollowHead
12-30-2012, 21:41
...and people calling them idiots because they dont define their lives on one issue, guns.

Are you suggesting that there's more to being an American than just owning guns? :rofl: HH

shotgunred
12-30-2012, 21:45
It is really hard to play the idiot card against a people who are generally very well educated and in postions of importance, power and are per capita the wealthiest group in the country....even if they disagree with your pet issue.

The world is a much bigger place than just guns.

Its not about guns, Its about life and freedom. The only thing I can assume is as a people Jews harbor a deep seated self loathing and hatred. Of course this is true of most liberals I know.

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 21:46
Are you suggesting that there's more to being an American than just owning guns? :rofl: HH

It seems the answer to that question depends on your proximity to the internet and gun forums in particular.

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 21:48
Its not about guns, Its about life and freedom. The only thing I can assume is as a people Jews harbor a deep seated self loathing and hatred. Of course this is true of most liberals I know.

Keep tossing out the labels. Doubling down on your brilliant insights will really get things to go your way. Of course anyone who doesnt see it your way, even if they have accomplished far more than you, must be an idiot and flawed.

Detectorist
12-30-2012, 21:50

Maybe the folks you know are idiots. In terms of intellect, I guarantee that Jews, in general, are far from 'idiots'. I'm surprised and disapointed that the majority of Jewish folks voted for Obama. One would think that seeing a government try to take away the people's weapons would bring back painful memories.

I think it's complacency.

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 21:55
Maybe the folks you know are idiots. In terms of intellect, I guarantee that Jews, in general, are far from 'idiots'. I'm surprised and disapointed that the majority of Jewish folks voted for Obama. One would think that seeing a government try to take away the people's weapons would bring back painful memories.

I think it's complacency.

Lets be real honest, your (and others on this issue) timeline is really messed up and your hypothesis is rather long on hyperbole.

People, in general didnt vote for someone to take away anyones weapons. It was a non issue in the election, it is an issue NOW. Second, saber rattling about restricting certain kinds of weapons is far from disarming people.

Again, the world is a much bigger place than guns, and in particular what color your gun is because that is probably closer to what is really on the table than "taking away peoples weapons..."

shotgunred
12-30-2012, 21:55
Keep tossing out the labels. Doubling down on your brilliant insights will really get things to go your way. Of course anyone who doesnt see it your way, even if they have accomplished far more than you, must be an idiot and flawed.

One day you might accomplish more the me. But for now your just young a cop who uses the title rabbi to make people think your smart. :wavey:

Rabbi
12-30-2012, 22:00
One day you might accomplish more the me. But for now your just young a cop who uses the title rabbi to make people think your smart. :wavey:

:rofl:

This is what you bring to the table? After calling entire grouos of people names and doubling down on it you want to compare resumes with me?

You just tossed an epic air ball.

cowboywannabe
12-30-2012, 23:01
Rabbis got a point. while i dont believe most conservatives are anti semite, there are factions on the right that are racist and religious zealots. theres factions on the left just the same though they dont get pointed out by the mass medias.

read my sig line and tell me where it is wrong.

Deanster
12-31-2012, 00:23

LOLOL! You took that one in a wrong direction...

Last time I saw something miss so poorly was in Las Vegas, in the iBar at the Rio.

Three friends of mine are talking to two lovely young women, who are drunk and getting drunker with their work colleagues.

The boss of the group decides to 'help' the young women, by disposing of the guys talking to them, so he wanders over, and lets everyone know he's the regional manager for Workforce in Arizona.

He then proceeds to announce that 'I make more money than the three of you can IMAGINE!', and tries to haul the girls off.

The three guys he was talking to were all Amazon.com early employees, and had a combined net worth of WELL over $100m.

As Rabbi says... AIRBALL!

While none of the guys mentioned their former employer, the girls clearly understood what was up, and decided to hang around a bit. ;)

Deanster
12-31-2012, 00:35
Oh, thanks for posting the article, very interesting! I'm always shocked when I meet Jews who aren't interested in self-defense.

I simply don't understand the intensity with which people often believe that R or D defines the only acceptable 'packages' of beliefs about how the world should be.

The rabid Right is particularly awful, IMHO about the 'litmus test' approach, in which someone must be in 100% alignment with them on each and every issue, or they're a 'liberal' to be hated and dehumanized.

It's my single least favorite thing about the Right, the Republicans, and yes, GNG.

For the record, I have complex political views which defy packaging into tidy bundles that can be labeled as Democrat/Republican/Libertarian, etc. I'm either so moderate as to be an extremist, or so extreme I end up moderate. Just about everyone ends up hating my politics, as I fail each and every test on platform-consistency modern American politics has to offer.

While it's not accurate, I've taken up telling people that I'm a social Conservative, and fiscal Liberal, just to keep things moving...

JMS
12-31-2012, 01:16

;)

Of course 'Fort Hood' puts in his .02 cents....

fnfalman
12-31-2012, 02:08

And a lot of liberals, if not the majority of them, are white. So what does that say about white people?

cowboywannabe
12-31-2012, 02:10
And a lot of liberals, if not the majority of them, are white. So what does that say about white people?

that whites (jews, protestant, baptist, or catholic alike) arent as smart as they think.:rofl:

Peace Warrior
12-31-2012, 02:16

I cant figure it out.
It's easy as 1, 2, 3.

1) People that do not know they are slaves are the best kind of slaves to have as most of these will really rule each other and themselves quite nicely.

2) Armed slaves, make that, armed slaves that learn they are slaves, can be very uppity slaves, and barry soetoro's handlers do not want that to happen.

3) So, the globalists will do all they can do to disarm the American People before these Americans find out they are slaves.