How do your elected officials rate on the 2A? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How do your elected officials rate on the 2A?

GreenDrake
12-31-2012, 07:14
Mine are A+ rated and I still wrote them, we need to stay active and not accept compromise as Feinstein takes another swing at our rights.

http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm

dango
12-31-2012, 07:37
If they maintain this "ANTI GUN" mode , they can kiss their lively hood good bye ! They were voted in , they can by force if necessary be cast out ! DEMOCRACY .........!

In the past , mental evaluations have been suggested ! Let these peoples in power be the first in line with their prescribed drug lists
be public knowledge . I presume that would be scary and questionable to say the least !

GreenDrake
12-31-2012, 07:49
I still wrote mine to let them know my position. We know how compromises work out, I told mine I do not support any compromise, it is not a gun issue, it's a reactive "we want answers yesterday" cry for something that cannot be legislated reactively.

jph02
12-31-2012, 10:14
My Senators and Representatives get Fs on 2A matters. I wrote them anyway (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1460191) because they need to here from us.

FullClip
12-31-2012, 10:40
Being from Maine, we've had two RINOs in the Senate for a long time....but it beat the alternative.

Sad thing is that Olympia is putting herself out to pasture and "King Angus" was voted in to take her place. He calls himself an "Independent", but that's only because he couldn't run under the Communist Party ticket and win. Watch out...he'll soon be making Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi look like Rush Limbaugh!!:upeyes:

Caver 60
12-31-2012, 10:48
One Demo claims to support the 2nd, but wants an 'assault weapons ban' and to 'close the gun show loophole.' The other Republican is fairly pro gun, but I don't know how he'll swing when the chips are down. I plan to personally talk to one of his staff members next week.

Keep the pressure on folks, even if they're anti-gun. I see 68 GCA all over again, in spades. Except this time it's geared to eliminate as many guns as they think they can get by with, and set the rest up for future bans.

Where's all those Obama supporters again?

kensb2
12-31-2012, 10:51
Oklahoma is pretty good: our governor just signed open carry in to law, is deemed a libertarian-leaning conservative; my senators have an A & A+ rating from the NRA; my Representative has an A rating. Being as all of our elected officials from Governor through the Federal ranks are all Repubs, I don't find any of that to be surprising.

HarleyGuy
12-31-2012, 11:00
Here in Michigan we have TWO ultra-liberal Senators that follow part lines no matter what.
THe good news is that they're getting up in years so there's hope that they will soon retire.
Or, perhaps some voters may come to their senses for the next election.

My U.S. Rep is Mike Rogers-R, and he's cool with the gun owners.

Our recent failure to get a pro gun bill enacted into law was due to our Governor Snyder.
Puts Michigan gun owners in a quandry for the next election as Snyder is a Republican and nearly any, and every Democrat candidate seems to be anti-gun, anti-concealed carry, so no votes from "US" for them!