Hawaii state registrar confirms Obama birth certificate is forged [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii state registrar confirms Obama birth certificate is forged

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 07:31
Anybody? Pages upon pages of reports...
http://goo.gl/E5nR6

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

WT
12-31-2012, 07:38
It really doesn't matter.

He IS President of the United States.

Neither you nor I can do anything about it.

sheriff733
12-31-2012, 07:38
Didn't matter to the idiot masses in 08, won't matter in 2016 either.

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 07:39
Yet to see any MSM reporting on it tho...

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

cranejc
12-31-2012, 07:41
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/997/35s7cv.jpg

Woofie
12-31-2012, 07:43
You can get pages and pages of results on just about anything. Why hasn't this been picked up by any media? Not even linked by Drudge that can see.

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 07:45
You can get pages and pages of results on just about anything. Why hasn't this been picked up by any media? Not even linked by Drudge that can see.

That's what I'm saying, no MSM reporting. But all the stories are less than 24 hours old.

:tinfoil:

glockski
12-31-2012, 07:46

Do you think they would?

sheriff733
12-31-2012, 07:48

It could come out that he was actually the Sandy Hook shooter in disguise and they wouldn't cover it. That, and nobody in his base would really care.

It's sad to see such corruption.

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 07:48
Do you think they would?

Negative Ghostrider. Not one bit.

Besides, a particular blood clot and evil guns is all they care about right now.

kiole
12-31-2012, 07:50
I'm going to go with no. Considering the same guy they claim verified the birth certificate is false, has filed court documents saying the opposite less then 12 months ago...

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 08:02
I'm going to go with no. Considering the same guy they claim verified the birth certificate is false, has filed court documents saying the opposite less then 12 months ago...

I just wanna see how it all plays out. Chances are it'll fizzle with no pop tho.

redbaron007
12-31-2012, 08:17
Interesting, to say the least. :headscratch:

:wavey:

red

cowboywannabe
12-31-2012, 08:21
more grabbing at straws....he says its real, and nobody can prove otherwise.

packinaglock
12-31-2012, 08:26
I keep checking Drudge.

Baba Louie
12-31-2012, 08:26
He says this... he says that... must be running for office or something.
College records sealed... some still questioning birthplace... and yet, da peeps has spoke.

If truth ever be told, and I expect it to be as muddy as the Missouri River should truth ever see the light of day, we might very well find out that either the Constitution has been used effectively like a roll of squeezably soft Charmin and thus, it holds Zero Value whatsoever to the power brokers, even those who swore an Oath to defend it, or we'll all have a good laugh at the chicken littles proclaiming a falling sky.

Being born and raised in Missouri as I was, I do tend to follow the "Show Me" doctrine. To date, college records are sealed, a slew of questions remain unanswered regarding birthplace and as a nation we are facing some seriously strange times ahead.

I do know some sons, maybe most(?), tend to follow in their fathers footsteps, as did I. I see and watch the goings on in DC from afar and can only say "tssk tssk tssk. Hmmmm. Uh Huh. Uh Oh. Doesn't look good for the old home team. Bases are loaded and Casey's at bat"

GLWyandotte
12-31-2012, 08:34
Irrusputable.

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 08:35
He says this... he says that... must be running for office or something.
College records sealed... some still questioning birthplace... and yet, da peeps has spoke.

If truth ever be told, and I expect it to be as muddy as the Missouri River should truth ever see the light of day, we might very well find out that either the Constitution has been used effectively like a roll of squeezably soft Charmin and thus, it holds Zero Value whatsoever to the power brokers, even those who swore an Oath to defend it, or we'll all have a good laugh at the chicken littles proclaiming a falling sky.

Being born and raised in Missouri as I was, I do tend to follow the "Show Me" doctrine. To date, college records are sealed, a slew of questions remain unanswered regarding birthplace and as a nation we are facing some seriously strange times ahead.

I do know some sons, maybe most(?), tend to follow in their fathers footsteps, as did I. I see and watch the goings on in DC from afar and can only say "tssk tssk tssk. Hmmmm. Uh Huh. Uh Oh. Doesn't look good for the old home team. Bases are loaded and Casey's at bat"

Granted, I've never been a "birther", I just don't trust the guy.

But I do agree 100%... the direction we're heading leads one no option but to scratch their head :wavey:

DaverZ
12-31-2012, 08:40
Impeach!!!

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 08:43
Irrusputable.

Do we have any probably cause to impeach? :D

Deployment Solu
12-31-2012, 08:51
If he is found ineligible to have run for POTUS, he can be removed from office. Problem #1 Joe Biden would assume the office of president. #2 All the gib me dats would riot. #1 is a problem. He is an idiot. #2 not so much of a problem is you are armed and expecting it.

itstime
12-31-2012, 08:56
Here we go again. Nothing will happen with this.

itstime
12-31-2012, 08:57
And I hope I am wrong

XshooterX
12-31-2012, 09:16
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=372569#comments

Read the "False Information" post, then read the third response to that post from "Phil". Looks like its just an Internet rumor.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Sharkey
12-31-2012, 09:17
Impeach!!!

Finally, we have a winner.

This was talked about prior to his first election as well as association with Ayers and Wright. Throw in O care which many scholars believe is unconstitutional, FnF, and Benghazi and it is a wonder he is still in office.

The media doesn't care, 51% don't care, and those that do are in the minority and have jobs so we don't have time to do an occupy movement. Wait till folks see a paycut with the tax increases coming.

Cavalry Doc
12-31-2012, 09:19
it's too late for all that now. Even impeachment would be a doomed endeavor.

aircarver
12-31-2012, 09:21
it's too late for all that now. Even impeachment would be a doomed endeavor.

Klintoon showed us the blueprint for that ... :frown:

czsmithGT
12-31-2012, 09:21
Whatever.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1460967

Random
12-31-2012, 09:24
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=372569#comments

Read the "False Information" post, then read the third response to that post from "Phil". Looks like its just an Internet rumor.

I suspect that that isn't the point of this thread. Just pull up a chair, pour yourself some white wine and join in the circle. IMPEACH HIM!!!

XshooterX
12-31-2012, 10:49
I suspect that that isn't the point of this thread. Just pull up a chair, pour yourself some white wine and join in the circle. IMPEACH HIM!!!

Ha! I think you're right.
Burn her anyway!!!
I mean...IMPEACH HIM!!!

Walter Bishop
12-31-2012, 10:53
This story is an internet hoax. All the links are circular and go back to the same Birther blog. It's hard to claim we are the fact based ones on issues like the AWB when some people are so eager to fall for hoaxes like this.

FriarTuck
12-31-2012, 11:17
...association with Ayers and Wright. Throw in O care which many scholars believe is unconstitutional, FnF, and Benghazi...

The media doesn't care, 51% don't care, and those that do are in the minority and have jobs so we don't have time to do an occupy movement. Wait till folks see a paycut with the tax increases coming.

+1

His hidden records, the phony birth certificate he displayed on the web, his fraudulent Connecticut Social Security number, the ruinous debt he has piled on our descendants, the Mohammedan gold ring he always wears on his wedding-band finger...

And now he's determined to disarm us to facilitate our enslavement/slaughter...

Chuck Norris wrote today at wnd that we should never give up though. He's right. He's a veteran of the US military, a martial artist, and a Christian. We'd do well to listen...

oldgraywolf
12-31-2012, 11:42
This story is an internet hoax. All the links are circular and go back to the same Birther blog. It's hard to claim we are the fact based ones on issues like the AWB when some people are so eager to fall for hoaxes like this.

If you haven't yet figured it out, sanity doesn't fly well here. Welcome, in any case.

mj9mm
12-31-2012, 12:14
Yet, the Administration and Compliant Media can gloss right over F and F, Bengazi and any number of events during the last four years, and that does't affect their credibility. Go Figure:dunno:

Willfulone
12-31-2012, 13:42
If you think about it, he could be the Alien Baby from the Area 51 crash...

He would be about the right age :tongueout:

Will

SPIN2010
12-31-2012, 13:49
... Besides, a particular blood clot and evil guns is all they care about right now.

That thing definately does not have any blood. :whistling:

birda40
12-31-2012, 13:50
Between Hillary and him they have a nice operation. Bad thing is , its not drugs or money that I see. I see the dismantlement of a great nation. Money Pffft all they want is POWER.

Baba Louie
12-31-2012, 13:57
If you think about it, he could be the Alien Baby from the Area 51 crash...

He would be about the right ageMuahahaha... Well there is that to ponder I suppose. Right beside his Nobel Peace Prize.for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoplesExtraordinary I would say. Would you not? The world now loves us...er, him, like they never have before. So our fearless feckless leader from Chicago has THAT going for him, which is more than I can claim for myself. :embarassed:

HollowHead
12-31-2012, 14:14
Obama's opponents included Clinton, Inc. and Utah, Inc. If they couldn't find the dirt...there isn't any. HH

Cali-Glock
12-31-2012, 14:35
If there is any truth to this claim, then it will be Biden who will be inaugurated as President on January 21st, not Obama.

I spent a couple of hours on Saturday or Sunday (I forget which) and near as I could tell all these articles are citing ONE blogger and no other sources... (Or citing sources which were citing the blogger - in some cases I had to follow sources back three or four levels back to that same blogger...)

Call me sadly skeptical.

CLoft239
12-31-2012, 15:24
If there is any truth to this claim, then it will be Biden who will be inaugurated as President on January 21st, not Obama.

I spent a couple of hours on Saturday or Sunday (I forget which) and near as I could tell all these articles are citing ONE blogger and no other sources... (Or citing sources which were citing the blogger - in some cases I had to follow sources back three or four levels back to that same blogger...)

Call me sadly skeptical.

Call me disappointed. Even if there were truth to it, I'm fairly certain it wouldn't go anywhere.

series1811
12-31-2012, 15:30
At some point, it became clear, that the people who support Obama, could care less about his background. He is doing what they want, and that is all that matters.

RedTop
12-31-2012, 15:39
Obama is a 'Citizen of the World' :upeyes:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/03/07/Obama_Kenya_Sign_copy_1_620x350.jpg

goldenlight
01-01-2013, 00:45
...Not this S**T again.

Really?

REALLY???:steamed:

cowboy1964
01-01-2013, 00:53
What the hell is "SOS"?

Geez Louise people, give it up already. Focus your attention on REAL things. You know, like impending fiscal and social collapse and gun bans.

Trapped_in_Kali
01-01-2013, 00:59
Bait & switch, get everyone looking at the birth cert and they ignore everything else!
He did it in 08' and no one looked at his record (or lack of), he got it brought up now so no one focuses on Benghazi.
The BC "issue" will pop up every time he wants the focus off his actions and every time it will work.

NEOH212
01-01-2013, 03:26
Didn't matter to the idiot masses in 08, won't matter in 2016 either.

This.

Besides, he gave 'em a phone. He's gonna do more.

:faint:

M&P Shooter
01-01-2013, 03:50
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/LOL-34_zps271a864f.jpg