Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans

Glock Man_G19
12-31-2012, 11:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=blXkl9YVoHo

RustyL
12-31-2012, 11:57
When I look at that old Neanderthal, it makes me sick to think something like that can be elevated to Senator.

I went to the range yesterday and there was a 2 hour wait. I smiled and thought maybe that old skank has awakened people. While they were exercising their rights to own and shoot their firearms, i hope they are writing their elected officials as well. So I drove on down to my sisters house and shot outdoors.

dango
12-31-2012, 12:01
Well Glock Man_19 , I see we both should have posted in the "Corny Joke" thread.....! :supergrin:

lethal tupperwa
12-31-2012, 12:42
Diane Feinstein- What you must know on her double standard with Guns
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone needs to be made aware on Diane Feinstein's double standard on guns.

Why is it that only people that have armed
security, are against the rest of us protecting
ourselves? Clinton and his/her daughter or Diane Feinstein

Diane Feinstein possessed a concealed handgun
permit in the early 70's "And, I know the sense
of helplessness that people feel. I know the
urge to arm yourself because that's what I did.
I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the
hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a
concealed weapon. I made the determination that
if somebody was going to try to take me out, I
was going to take them with me." -- 27 April

sum-dum-guy
12-31-2012, 13:32
Call me an idealist, but I was on a very anti-gun site recently. I kept saying we can find some common ground to make this a safer country and even conceded some issues to them.

I posted a bunch of published studies from academic institutions and the CDC with the actual links to the studies and their conclusions.

It seemed like some decent discussion was starting up....but then they deleted all of my posts and banned me from posting.

So I tried...but you just can't argue logically with people who refuse to listen.

GAFinch
12-31-2012, 16:14
Remember, she's widely considered a moderate Democrat.

jdavionic
12-31-2012, 16:18
Some people become grotesque only with age. She apparently got a head start at birth.

dango
12-31-2012, 16:48
911-yes , they took everything ! Damn Dummykrauts...! :shocked:

OK , how many points do I get for that ? I think I just invented a new word.................:supergrin:

Chesafreak
12-31-2012, 17:04
Call me an idealist, but I was on a very anti-gun site recently. I kept saying we can find some common ground to make this a safer country and even conceded some issues to them.

I posted a bunch of published studies from academic institutions and the CDC with the actual links to the studies and their conclusions.

It seemed like some decent discussion was starting up....but then they deleted all of my posts and banned me from posting.

So I tried...but you just can't argue logically with people who refuse to listen.

I have been running into the same thing... I get a handful of the anti's to start to understand our point of view and then I get deleted or blocked. Just goes to show that they don't value the 1st any more than the 2nd. Thats why we HAVE to fight this battle for the sake of our future generations.

G26S239
12-31-2012, 17:12
Only because the media only identifies people as either arch conservatives or moderates. There is no such thing as a liberal to them.

cowboy1964
12-31-2012, 17:30
They can ban "hi capacity clips". They can even ban semi-autos. But they ain't banning everything. It's just not going to happen, one way or another.

RenoF250
12-31-2012, 17:43
I like the comments.

janice6
12-31-2012, 17:45
I am not surprised. I believe the goal of some of those type politicians is to enslave the public, so no one opposes the crap they want to subject us to.

Remember those wil some power think they have all the power.

It's not about guns. It's about control.

blastfact
12-31-2012, 18:53
This will not end well at all.

I think everybody is sick of the senseless killing done by the mental or crim. insane.

You have to remember I'm in Ok. And not one county carried Obummer here. We are the reddist of the reds. And we like our guns!

I was in a LGS today that's known to cater to LEO's. I picked up some bullets, brass and bore brushes. I felt bad for the LEO's in the shop at the time. And it was packed. Owner told me it was there best year ever and this month alone broke some past years total sales numbers.

But the poor LEO's were taking a beating from the common shooters. With stuff like " Hey pal what you going to do when the fed's tell you to take our guns? " And stuff like that. I hear and read a lot from my cold dead hand. But here it's a reality. Folks here will ignore bans or turn in's if not react in a ugly way.

Frankin ***** is a two faced ****. Her and her boss are insane. We have to fight them tooth and nail. And if the fight fails. From our cold dead hands. And make sure they are taken out of the fight.

The Machinist
12-31-2012, 19:01
If that degenerate nazi hag can physically wrest my firearms from me, then she can have them. Otherwise, I'm keeping them.

nursetim
12-31-2012, 19:07

By whom? I can not think of a group left of senator It.

MoCop
12-31-2012, 19:47
Drunk with power then, drunk with power now. They will try everything they can to turn us into subjects. I pray the American people are waking up.

jph02
12-31-2012, 20:52
They can ban "hi capacity clips". They can even ban semi-autos. But they ain't banning everything. It's just not going to happen, one way or another.
:wow: Seriously? Do you even realize what your saying? That means every freaking thing except revolvers and bolt actions. And even they might be at risk if they've got just one "assault weapon" feature.

Have you seen Feinstein's proposed ban (http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons) which bans semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristic
My G22 gen 4 has a detachable 15 round magazine and a rail—highly likely to be a "military characteristic". I'll bet most of your guns fit criteria for banning, too. :dunno:

Bruce H
12-31-2012, 20:54
Like Mark Twain, I will read her obituary with great relish.

shotgunred
12-31-2012, 20:59
Yes she wants it all, at least all your stuff not her own. So we know we have to fight and keep all the pressure possible on the house members.

spcwes
01-01-2013, 01:44
When I watched the video posted above I seen this one and thought I would add it here for those who have missed it:

Obama SIGNS GUN BAN LAW on NewYearsEve - YouTube

I think the title is misleading but hey what he says is what he says.

M&P Shooter
01-01-2013, 03:58
If God gave me a face like that I would be angry also and lash out at everyone. It's hard going through life knowing you look like you died 50 years ago:whistling:

schild
01-01-2013, 04:57
:wow: Seriously? Do you even realize what your saying? That means every freaking thing except revolvers and bolt actions. And even they might be at risk if they've got just one "assault weapon" feature.

Have you seen Feinstein's proposed ban (http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons) which bans
My G22 gen 4 has a detachable 15 round magazine and a rail—highly likely to be a "military characteristic". I'll bet most of your guns fit criteria for banning, too. :dunno:

I've been re-reading cowboy1964's post since last night and I can't help but wonder if he really means what he said.

If so, he must be an Obama supporter, troll, d.u. member or all three.:whistling:

spcwes
01-01-2013, 08:28
I've been re-reading cowboy1964's post since last night and I can't help but wonder if he really means what he said.

If so, he must be an Obama supporter, troll, d.u. member or all three.:whistling:

Don't pass judgement and be disrespectful at the same time on Cowboy he is a good man and he actually knows a good deal about what he chooses to discuss on these forums. It is sometimes hard to decipher what true meanings are on the interwebz.

jph02
01-01-2013, 09:34

Don't pass judgement and be disrespectful at the same time on Cowboy he is a good man and he actually knows a good deal about what he chooses to discuss on these forums. It is sometimes hard to decipher what true meanings are on the interwebz.
Agreed. I took it as simply overly optimistic. What scares me is the vast majority of folks have no clue of the numbers and types of guns at risk with this ban. Most people don't get beyond "assault weapons" so they will not speak up to say no to the details they don't realize include the vast majority of guns, not just the "evil" ones.