Gun Confiscation Bill..! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Confiscation Bill..!

dango
12-31-2012, 11:49
Well it would seem Feinstein and cohorts think they will disarm all of us. Won't settle for less ?

Never mind , I think this should have been posted in the "Corny Joke " thread.....! :supergrin:

I do see an orderly solution though , LEAD FIRST ?

JLB768
12-31-2012, 16:19
You owe over 100+ members a click back.

The Fed
12-31-2012, 16:22
Not as far-fetched as you believe. Won't happen right away but I would bet if another Democrap is elected get out the shovel and PCV pipe.

dango
12-31-2012, 16:28
You owe over 100+ members a click back.

Make that 169 clicks........................:supergrin:

nipperwolf
12-31-2012, 17:25
Well it would seem Feinstein and cohorts think they will disarm all of us. Won't settle for less ?

Never mind , I think this should have been posted in the "Corny Joke " thread.....! :supergrin:

I do see an orderly solution though , LEAD FIRST ?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Baba Louie
12-31-2012, 17:42
LEAD FIRST ?As in "Lead, Follow or get out of the way"? Right :whistling:
Sure, that's what you meant, because right now we need good LEADers... not that I agree Feinstein is a good leader, but she does keep winning re-election.

What I'm looking forward to watching is Harry Reid, my MAN :whistling:
He is not a man to mess with, quite ruthless when he needs to be, has earned an 'A' NRA rating (ahem) and has done a pretty good job in regards to aspects of the RKBAs. From the NRA... Early last year, Sen. Reid emphatically stated that he would oppose any effort to reinstate an "assault weapons" ban if the Senate were to vote on it in the future. In addition, he voted last year for the Thune-Vitter Amendment to provide national reciprocity for state Right-to-Carry permits.

Oh, wait a minute... MY BAD. Now I remember... the Rest of the Story...
http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/07/01/nra-now-leans-toward-endorsing-harry-reid/ (from 2 years back when Reid was running against Sharon Angle here in NV)

Still, it will be interesting to watch how this will come to pass, or not... from both Houses and both sides of the aisles. I do believe Harry too, like Obama, is now in his last term of power.