"The Greater Good: Arm Up!!" Pt 2 by Nutnfancy [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "The Greater Good: Arm Up!!" Pt 2 by Nutnfancy

4Rules
12-31-2012, 15:30
Exploiting a school shooting tragedy by a criminally insane gunman, the Protectionists, as I predicted, are coming after you.
"The Greater Good: Arm Up!!" Pt 2 by Nutnfancy - YouTube

Foxtrotx1
01-01-2013, 02:49
Hey look, it's Americas favorite mall ninja.

IndyGunFreak
01-01-2013, 04:04

:rofl:

Well, at least it's shorter than the last one... about 4min shorter..lol.

Sorry, but if it takes you 66min to get your reasoning across on why gun control is bad... You need to let someone else do the talking

SCHADENFREUDE
01-01-2013, 05:23
I watched them both. Makes perfect sense to me. This issue isn't simple. So if you like your info in bit size morsels in between episodes of honey boo boo it might not be for you.

And anyone wonders how we got here. WOW.

M&P15T
01-01-2013, 05:40
I watched them both. Makes perfect sense to me. This issue isn't simple. So if you like your info in bit size morsels in between episodes of honey boo boo it might not be for you.

And anyone wonders how we got here. WOW.

Remember when people used to read??

Now we're not able to focus on a 66 minute video.

Restless28
01-01-2013, 05:42
He talks too damn much.

Beretta92guy
01-01-2013, 05:50
can't stand that guy, he's a buffoon!!!

Tx-SIG229
01-01-2013, 08:11
this guy went on the internet and posted a pro gun/self defense video for our cause. at this time, over 39k people watched it. he has other videos on his "philosophy" to pass the word...

what have you done to top that? :whistling:

mikeflys1
01-01-2013, 08:32
this guy went on the internet and posted a pro gun/self defense video for our cause. at this time, over 39k people watched it. he has other videos on his "philosophy" to pass the word...

This.

carbuncle
01-01-2013, 08:41

Double this: with the amount of posters on this board planning for a ban and giving up before the fight is joined, Nutfancy's contribution looks a hell of a lot better than another thread about where to find ammo and high capacity mags.

itstime
01-01-2013, 08:45
Double this: with the amount of posters on this board planning for a ban and giving up before the fight is joined, Nutfancy's contribution looks a hell of a lot better than another thread about where to find ammo and high capacity mags.

You have to give him two thumbs up for that. Well said.

The post to buy ammo was just above this one.

camelotkid
01-01-2013, 08:47
the guy is an idiot I'm not listening to his hour long rant. sheepdogs blah blah blah

Foxtrotx1
01-01-2013, 12:31

I ate my Wheaties for breakfast.

Edit to add: He has his video statistics/demographics hidden/ disabled. If you think anyone besides the rest of mall ninja America is watching this video you are joking your selves. His fan club sat there for 2 hours getting off to his overinflated ego while he rambled on about something that only takes 5 minutes to explain eloquently.

He also deletes negative comments off the video comment wall. Objectivity at it's finest.

.45Super-Man
01-01-2013, 12:37
How the mainstream media hasn't branded him as our spokesman yet is beyond me???

lunarspeak
01-01-2013, 12:44
this guy may be long winded and slightly full of himself,but he has served his country (maybe still in reserves) and practices a hell of alot and gives legit reviews.

id take him on my SHTF team over some of you fat lazy slobs any day..let some of you guys play black ops and you think you are operaters:rofl:

spcwes
01-01-2013, 12:48

This, I don't care if he is long winded he is or was a solider and has promoted the rights afforded to our citizens in every video and been pro gun the entire way. Good for him.

cowboywannabe
01-01-2013, 12:53
he is a bit mall ninjaish at times but he still sends a good message at times for those willing to listen....

SIG-SOG
01-01-2013, 13:23
One thing I've noticed reading many different gun forums is that we (gun owners) are a very divided group. We all oppose new gun legislation but we complain about every f'ing thing. Some people have to find error in everything. This is why we are more likely to lose our rights. Lack of leadership and a bunch of whiners.

spcwes
01-01-2013, 13:27
One thing I've noticed reading many different gun forums is that we (gun owners) are a very divided group. We all oppose new gun legislation but we complain about every f'ing thing. Some people have to find error in everything. This is why we are more likely to lose our rights. Lack of leadership and a bunch of whiners.

This is actually a point I have been trying to make lately. We seem to be depending on the NRA as a whole to make sure we do not get our rights taken away and that bothers me. We have had riots, occupations, marches and strikes for things all year that pale in comparison (of course my opinion) to what is at stake at this point.

Someone should be pointing all the people in a direction and soon.

Dubble-Tapper
01-01-2013, 13:28
Meh, I like him. He has cool review videos. He doesn't make outrageous claims about how badass he is, nor does he threaten to break the backs of his haters. Pro gun, positive and respectful attitude, so he gets good remarks from me.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

arclight610
01-01-2013, 13:32
I like Nutnfancy reviews, they are usually pretty accurate. The hour-long reviews make for good listening while cleaning the house.

Foxtrotx1
01-01-2013, 13:36

So we are different than the rest of humanity how?

PhotoFeller
01-01-2013, 13:57
Thanks for posting the link for those of us who would rather watch long-winded nutnfancy than most of the useless stuff on TV. The more we read, watch and listen, the better prepared we are to defend our rights with good arguments. It will take good arguments to hold off the anti gunners this trip.

sum-dum-guy
01-01-2013, 14:06

Yep. As I have previously posted, his videos can be long and overdrawn, but he is staunchly pro-gun and is actively doing something

And I suspect he has influenced more people about guns than I ever will, so deserves props.

The way people are rallying around the Pres and the wave they are riding from the violence is scary. I fear he will find a way to do whatever he wants and get it pushed through, so we need to stand together if we want to maintain our rights

Texanmile
01-02-2013, 09:09

This.

PhotoFeller
01-02-2013, 09:14

I really don't get this post. Nutnfancy characterized as a mall ninja?

HKLovingIT
01-02-2013, 09:20
I'd rather have him and his kids as a neighbor than a lot of other people I can think of.

He's doing things that many of us like to do: shoot, collect guns and knives, hike, camp, etc. and having fun doing it and sharing his opinions on such things and other matters. Seems like an upstanding family man.

What's the harm?

What's the beef? Do you oppose his pro 2A, pro personal liberty philosophical underpinnings, or do you just not like his delivery style or persona?

Edited to add: No I'm not a TnP'er or whatever nor do I agree with all his opinions, etc. Just don't understand where all the strong anger/hate/dislike comes from. He seems a decent fellow.

Diesel McBadass
01-02-2013, 09:21
Funny how somebody spends a lot of time getting data for reviews, and makes thought out videos on how citizens should be armed, shooter ethics, and gear choices, and a bunch of people rip into him. If you dont like his style, don't watch, or make a better vid. Theres enough anti gunners to rip into. Nutnfancy is one of the good guys in my book.

SIG-SOG
01-02-2013, 09:57
I guess you can stand there and bleed, bleed and complain about it, or do something. Nutn has decided to do something yet people have to find something wrong no matter what.