Anyone here make music? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here make music?

Luminary
12-31-2012, 22:41
I've recently taken an interest in creating music. I'm still a noob but it's cool to see how I've improved over time. Any trance lovers out there?

Hauptmann6
12-31-2012, 23:00
Yup. Been more into Progressive house of late though.

md2lgyk
01-01-2013, 07:17
Creating music as in playing an instrument? I did it for a long time (concert violinist and amateur guitarist) until I shattered my wrist in a construction accident and could no longer do either. Now I create music by inserting a CD and hitting Play. Or by turning on the radio.

airmotive
01-01-2013, 07:49
...after a long night at Taco Bell...
Music from the soul....in B-shart.

Luminary
01-01-2013, 08:00
Creating music as in playing an instrument? I did it for a long time (concert violinist and amateur guitarist) until I shattered my wrist in a construction accident and could no longer do either. Now I create music by inserting a CD and hitting Play. Or by turning on the radio.

I use a program. A lot of people like to just say it doesn't require any skill but I tell them they are wrong. I wanted to learn how to play the violin growing up but never got the chance to.

Tedge
01-01-2013, 08:11
I've dabbled in EDM production for a few years now. The older I get, the less creative I've become, though :crying:

I was all about some trance in the 90s, but now it's mostly house and dnb with some breaks from time to time.

Reissman
01-01-2013, 08:59

Sorry to hear that. Sound like you are very accomplished, Ive been a percussionist drummer my whole life, not sure how I would handle not being able to play again.

rgregoryb
01-01-2013, 09:01
Make LOVE..not Music