Al Sharpton: Knife Control Will Follow Gun Control Legislation [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton: Knife Control Will Follow Gun Control Legislation

HerrGlock
01-01-2013, 18:55
http://www.inquisitr.com/463526/al-sharpton-knife-control-will-follow-gun-control-legislation-video/

Agonizer
01-01-2013, 19:45
This is no surprise to most gun owners.

Bren
01-01-2013, 20:02
Follow the British example - with what, 3+ times our violent crime rate? They must have it all figured out. :upeyes:

mj9mm
01-01-2013, 20:29
then we will be forced to buy steaks we can cut with our forks:rofl:

janice6
01-01-2013, 20:40
After Gun Control and knife Control we will see "Bench Grinder Control". They can put points on anything.

What's next?

concretefuzzynuts
01-01-2013, 20:49
Rocks and sharpened sticks.

Ruggles
01-01-2013, 20:51
Al Sharpton has been and continues to be a irrelevant idiot. With horrible hair.

*ASH*
01-01-2013, 20:54
sporks

stolenphot0
01-01-2013, 20:57
sporks
I prefer to call them by their street name... FOONS! :supergrin:

*ASH*
01-01-2013, 21:05
I prefer to call them by their street name... FOONS! :supergrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrGlock21
01-01-2013, 21:07
After Gun Control and knife Control we will see "Bench Grinder Control". They can put points on anything.

What's next?

Closing the Home Depot loophole! Lost of tools there ...

Never Nervous
01-01-2013, 21:14
They will never get my chainsaw. Never:whistling:

NN

C6vetter
01-01-2013, 21:51
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe instead of paying their rent, cell phone, ... We shoud pay for birth control.

Bren
01-02-2013, 04:32
Maybe instead of paying their rent, cell phone, ... We shoud pay for birth control.

Somewhere I have a book by an economist, showing statistically that that is the real answer to reducing crime. However, mentioning it in public is usually called "racist." I believe what he actually showed was a reduction in crime correlating to a period about 18 years after abortion became legal. With all the outcry among the religious about paying for birth control under Obamacare, I have to say, if there is anything worth paying for, for the poor, it's birth control and abortion. If only we could make them mandatory.

mattallamerican
01-02-2013, 04:39
most of al sharptons followers dont need knives or any tools to eat im guessing they use there fingers

chargingzebra
01-02-2013, 04:55
@Bren, the book you're referring to is titled Freakonomics. It has an interesting hypothesis suggesting correlation between minority abortion and resultant crime rate but it has a few holes as well. Very interesting read, though.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/06/02/freakonomics-claim-abortion-drops-crime-rates-refuted-again/

beatcop
01-02-2013, 05:12
How this turd gets any air time is beyond me. He was proven to be a complete liar back in the Tawana Brawley days.

pro·vo·ca·teur prəˌvɒk əˈtɜr, -ˈtʊər; French prɔ vɔ kaˈtœr/ Show Spelled [pruh-vok-uh-tur, -too r; French praw-vaw-ka-tœr] Show IPA
noun, plural pro·vo·ca·teurs /-ˈtɜrz, -ˈtʊərz; French -ˈtœr/ Show Spelled [-turz, -too rz; French -tœr] Show IPA .
1. a person who provokes trouble, causes dissension, or the like; agitator.
2. ( italics ) French. agent provocateur.

Bren
01-02-2013, 05:18
Sharpton said:

“In any civilized society you do not see massacres continue to happen, from Tucson to Aurora to Columbine to Virginia Tech to where we are now in Newtown to Chicago and you keep the same laws when clearly they’re not working.”

What civilized society does he mean? Until last month, England and Germany had to lead for biggest school shootings. Japan? China? Australia? Western Europe? All have the same thing, regardless of gun control. Chicago? Good example, Al.:upeyes:

sheriff733
01-02-2013, 07:00
Server: "Excuse me sir, just so you are aware, there is a $10 background check fee before I am able to serve you a meal that requires a knife to eat with. I'll just need your drivers license and while you wait, fill out this small form here."

Guest: "What?! I really need a slightly sharper knife for steak though. Not the butter knife I used to get with my chicken. Will that be a problem?!"

Server: "Oh yes sir, I apologize, but that classifies as a Class III Automatic Assault Knife. That requires a 3 week wait, and a $1,000 tax stamp. Should I get that process started for you?"

okie
01-02-2013, 07:03
They will pry my knife from my cold dead hands:upeyes:

nursetim
01-02-2013, 07:07
For someone with sharp in his name, he isn't very, is he?

Drain You
01-02-2013, 07:09
http://powayusd.sdcoe.k12.ca.us/online/Britlit/images/map_england.jpg

Dennis in MA
01-02-2013, 09:53
Rocks and sharpened sticks.

When we outlaw rocks on rocks will have outlaws. Just remember that.

I believe in knife control - saves me from cutting myself while chopping veggablz.

GAFinch
01-02-2013, 10:00
Somewhere I have a book by an economist, showing statistically that that is the real answer to reducing crime. However, mentioning it in public is usually called "racist." I believe what he actually showed was a reduction in crime correlating to a period about 18 years after abortion became legal. With all the outcry among the religious about paying for birth control under Obamacare, I have to say, if there is anything worth paying for, for the poor, it's birth control and abortion. If only we could make them mandatory.

That drop in crime also occurred around the time that a wave of states passed concealed carry laws. The left proposed the abortion theory to deflect from positive pro-gun legislation.

Fox
01-02-2013, 10:24
Al Sharpton has been and continues to be a irrelevant idiot. With horrible hair.

Obama may be more discreet when speaking in public, but you can be sure that this topic comes up in the White House when they decide on policy objectives.

Fox
01-02-2013, 10:25
That drop in crime also occurred around the time that a wave of states passed concealed carry laws. The left proposed the abortion theory to deflect from positive pro-gun legislation.

If abortion had reduced the number of people likely to commit crimes then there would be a much smaller voting base for the Democrats.

RYT 2BER
01-02-2013, 14:36
This is great stuff.... Its just the stupidity that validates our fear of the slippery slope.

You can always count on Al Sharpton to be a total jackwad.

Futuristic
01-02-2013, 15:34
Since no one else has posted this yet, we already have an organization working to preserve these rights in the USA:

http://kniferights.org/

Knife Rights is already working on State and Federal level lawsuits to preserve the rights we have now. You'll be shocked at how much activity there already is on this front!

Take a look!

Futuristic

1-2man
01-02-2013, 15:35

Actually...his only relevance is his hair. :rofl:

Sharkey
01-02-2013, 15:42
Al best be concerned with outlawing high calorie sugary drinks and food. He could avoid a heart attack that way and up his chances of survival, though I'm sure he does pose some risk of getting stabbed - have you seen the black on black stats. :whistling:

Ban twinkies..............oh wait.

Sharkey
01-02-2013, 15:44
then we will be forced to buy steaks we can cut with our forks:rofl:

Damn you, we won't be able to buy steaks with O's economy. We have a cliff to go over. NO steak for you!