The Journal News is Armed and Dangerous [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Journal News is Armed and Dangerous

HerrGlock
01-02-2013, 05:20
http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2013/01/01/the-journal-news-is-armed-and-dangerous/

ithaca_deerslayer
01-02-2013, 05:23
Good story.

Gallium
01-02-2013, 05:46
I wonder if the owner of that firm providing security - RGA Investigations, Richard G. Ayoob is related to Mas Ayoob. Seems like some of his (RICHARD'S, not Mas') family members are also integrated in the company.

http://www.rgainvestigations.com/index.php/about-us

misunderestimated
01-02-2013, 05:48
It would be so fitting that the Police Personal the Journal news was in contact with to share there concern of there safety happened to be one of the Many Rockland county police officers that had there name and home address published on there online interactive map.

I can only wish that the journal news called and asked for some stepped up patrols at there building from the local Police and the local police told them to go pound salt.

Gallium
01-02-2013, 05:51

I can only wish that the journal news called and asked for some stepped up patrols at there building from the local Police and the local police told them to go pound salt.

Given the recent snowfall, I hear salt is in great demand and low supply. It would not surprise me if they did indeed make such a request. They did run to the PoPo, about two "threats". The cops did tell them in that instance to break rocks and make sand. :)

Spiffums
01-02-2013, 06:14
Didnt they tell the JBT's they pay their salary?

GlocknSpiehl
01-02-2013, 13:19
BTW, the hyposrits have a poll on thri website asking if people think that th enames of permit holders should be published:

http://www.lohud.com/section/opinion

So far the overwhleming response is "no" :tongueout:

pizza_pablo
01-02-2013, 14:04
BTW, the hyposrits have a poll on thri website asking if people think that th enames of permit holders should be published:

I voted!
"YES" Who has a permit is no one else's business; only police and prosecutors should have access to that information. 88.55%

Kingarthurhk
01-02-2013, 14:20
I abide by my thought that the Journal's names, adresses, and phone numbers should be listed with google maps to their homes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

FriarTuck
01-02-2013, 14:46

What is it with hoplophobes and hypocrisy? Calling for us to be disarmed while they get to have armed guards?:upeyes:

Or what is it with today's MSM 'journalists' and treason? Newspapers are supposed to support freedom by keeping the public informed of threats to same. So where was this newspaper's story about the 1200 cars in France burned on this New Years Eve by Muslim immigrants? To libs, that's not news, but publishing the names and addresses of free citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights, and advocating for these same citizens to be disarmed, is 'news'?:upeyes:

stevelyn
01-03-2013, 01:03
I hope none of those armed guards are dumb enough to take a hit for the d-bag reporters.

Hummer
01-03-2013, 10:43
IMO, the names and addresses of lawful gun permit holders should be protected, and that every state should have laws that make it a felony crime to divulge such information. There is no reason so compelling that justifies the risk to the lives of private citizens.

The Journal News reporter, editors and publisher engaged in a vicious attack on the lives of every permit holder, their homes and familes for nothing more than political and financial gain. They did so with reckless disregard for privacy, life and property, knowing it would embarrass, intimidate and potentially cost citizens their jobs. In a very real sense, it was a terrorist act.

AFIK, those terrorists do not deserve to ever again feel safe at work or in their own homes. It is entirely appropriate that they have to live in fear and under protection of armed guards. Better, it should be in prison.

BierGut
01-03-2013, 10:53
Just more of the amazing hypocrisy from the liberal bigots in the media... stone cold proof of their moral bankruptcy.

pizza_pablo
01-03-2013, 12:22
What is it with hoplophobes and hypocrisy? Calling for us to be disarmed while they get to have armed guards?:upeyes:

Or what is it with today's MSM 'journalists' and treason? Newspapers are supposed to support freedom by keeping the public informed of threats to same. So where was this newspaper's story about the 1200 cars in France burned on this New Years Eve by Muslim immigrants? To libs, that's not news, but publishing the names and addresses of free citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights, and advocating for these same citizens to be disarmed, is 'news'?:upeyes:
I wonder if the names, of these body guards were conveniently left out of the published list. :dunno::upeyes:

1200 cars burned, in France, is not terrorism, to these clowns, it's environmental activism. :upeyes::steamed: