Another gun show off the air? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Another gun show off the air?

Shiloh228
01-02-2013, 07:57
I haven't seen "Guns and Gear" for a couple of weeks.

Has it been pulled too?

jdw174
01-02-2013, 08:18
I heard that NBC Sports pulled all shooting programs. Try the Outdoor or Sportsman's Channel.

Shiloh228
01-02-2013, 08:38
I heard that NBC Sports pulled all shooting programs. Try the Outdoor or Sportsman's Channel.
What's next? NBC pulling all cop shows with guns? Maybe they'll all be re-written so that the LEOs carry muskets/flintlocks.

Dennis in MA
01-02-2013, 09:33
WHAH?!?!?!?

What about Benny Spies???? Or is that a hunting show so it's not guns?

Benny Spies is the best hunting show on TV. Real life. He hangs out with his buddies and hits large game about once every 3-4 shows. These guys that go to Arugadooga or whereever and act all professional all the time and then shoot the BEST animal in the valley - too made up.

Dennis in MA
01-02-2013, 09:34
Crap. Just checked my interwebs. Gun It is still on - but my DVR hiccuped recently and all my programmed "record every episode" thingies went on the fritz. I forgot to reset that one. I've missed at least one episode. :(

HerrGlock
01-02-2013, 10:01
They're trying to eliminate the gun show loophole, don't'cha know.

GAFinch
01-02-2013, 10:03
A lot of shows went on a two week break during the holidays.

Dennis in MA
01-02-2013, 10:06
and Guns n Gear isn't terrible great anyhow. It's the same 4-5 vendors getting fawned over by the Greshams. I'm just glad the chap from CT is now on his way. But every week had at least one of the following:

CT
S&W
Ruger

You couldn't go a week without ONE of them coming up with something. I think last season they tried a training component with Tiger McBaddass. That didn't fly. Good trainer - no personality. I think they attempted Rob Leatham to do it - should have stuck with it.

TSAX
01-02-2013, 11:42
and Guns n Gear isn't terrible great anyhow. It's the same 4-5 vendors getting fawned over by the Greshams. I'm just glad the chap from CT is now on his way. But every week had at least one of the following:

CT
S&W
Ruger

You couldn't go a week without ONE of them coming up with something. I think last season they tried a training component with Tiger McBaddass. That didn't fly. Good trainer - no personality. I think they attempted Rob Leatham to do it - should have stuck with it.

They also promote Taurus and Olympic Arms a lot. Cant stand the Taurus boss thats gets on there.

:50cal:

TSAX
01-02-2013, 11:44
What's next? NBC pulling all cop shows with guns? Maybe they'll all be re-written so that the LEOs carry muskets/flintlocks.

:rofl:, I believe they will be issuing time outs to the criminals because its more humane :supergrin:

:50cal: