WTT: Sympathy for indifference: papparazzi killed in persuit of the Beebs. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Sympathy for indifference: papparazzi killed in persuit of the Beebs.

Gallium
01-02-2013, 08:25
Yes, I am callous. If they grind his body up and feed it to pigs there will be some value in his previous existence.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/02/showbiz/california-bieber-paparazo-death/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

cowboywannabe
01-02-2013, 08:33
but did he get a good pic?

Pawcatch@aol.co
01-02-2013, 08:42
I don't Bieber is any better if he was speeding.
I have no sympathy for celebs who cry about their "privacy".

Just like I have no sympathy for Richard Ramirez when he complains that he can't touch his wife when he's on death row.

Atomic Punk
01-02-2013, 08:57
"Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves."

this scares me a bit

Bruce M
01-02-2013, 09:12
It is fairly easy to legislate severe consequences for not using common sense or for being incredibly rude. This is not the same as actually making people use common sense or being civil.

Bren
01-02-2013, 09:23
this scares me a bit

Yep, everybody that dies from anything needs some legislation to prevent death. Hint to the left: you can't legislate your way out of death.

Gallium
01-02-2013, 10:23
this scares me a bit

It is fairly easy to legislate severe consequences for not using common sense or for being incredibly rude. This is not the same as actually making people use common sense or being civil.

Yep, everybody that dies from anything needs some legislation to prevent death. Hint to the left: you can't legislate your way out of death.

So what you're saying is none of you have any sympathy to swap? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rabid Rabbit
01-02-2013, 10:25
I don't Bieber is any better if he was speeding.
I have no sympathy for celebs who cry about their "privacy".

Just like I have no sympathy for Richard Ramirez when he complains that he can't touch his wife when he's on death row.

"he spied Bieber sitting in his parked white Ferrari,"
Ok I admit a ferrari looks like its doing 100 mph sitting still, but parked means no movement.

PBCounty
01-02-2013, 10:33
That's how Jimmy Branson bought it.

Gunny Lingus
01-02-2013, 11:17
An actual paparazzo interviewed on FNC earlier said this kid was NOT a paparazzo, but just someone who recognized the car and thought it was Beiber and had a camera.

:dunno:

kensb2
01-02-2013, 11:19
Isn't Bieber Canadian? They can pass all the legislation they want, UP THERE.

Chuck TX
01-02-2013, 11:29
Would you be willing to trade for some Gen4 Sympathy? Has FTF probs. :tbo:

Detectorist
01-02-2013, 12:14
Looks like we have gone down hilll in the past few days. We have been wishing ill health and even death upon our political adversaries and now revel in the death of a photographer who probably hurt no one.

I don't think celebrities have a right to privacy in public.

The photographer was doing nothing wrong. RIP.

devildog2067
01-02-2013, 12:19

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to walk across the interstate, actually. This is why.

NeverMore1701
01-02-2013, 12:25
I'm feeling an upwelling of emotion after reading that story....

Wait, no, it was a sneeze. Never mind.

DanaT
01-02-2013, 12:27
Which GTer was trying to get a picture of the Beebs??

Detectorist
01-02-2013, 12:40
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to walk across the interstate, actually. This is why.

Yes, and for that he deserves to die. :rofl:

IGotIt
01-02-2013, 12:46
The jerk Bieber wasn't even in the car, it was two of his friends who were allowed to drive it. Oh well, it must have been written in the cards that the photographer's time was up.

devildog2067
01-02-2013, 12:48
Yes, and for that he deserves to die.
Who said anything about "deserves to die"? You said:

The photographer was doing nothing wrong

He was demonstrably doing something wrong. His behavior was illegal, and it was illegal precisely because it's dangerous.

I don't wish the man ill, and I'm not glad he's dead, but he did something stupid and it got him killed. That's the truth.

DanaT
01-02-2013, 12:49
The jerk Bieber wasn't even in the car, it was two of his friends who were allowed to drive it.

Why does that make him a jerk? Don't your friends loan you Ferraris?

IGotIt
01-02-2013, 12:52
Biebers a jerk because he's a jerk, not because he has a Ferrari.

DanaT
01-02-2013, 12:55
I dont know the beebs nor have ever interacted with him so I cant say he is a jerk.

RedNine
01-02-2013, 13:03
Such a tragedy. How about some funny epitaphs to cheer us all up?

Bruce M
01-02-2013, 13:04
So what you're saying is none of you have any sympathy to swap? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry no sympathy here. I might be able to assist though by helping you to upgrade your indifference to callous indifference however.

Would you be willing to trade for some Gen4 Sympathy? Has FTF probs. :tbo:
:rofl::rofl:

Ragnar
01-02-2013, 13:22

Well, nothing except illegally crossing an active highway.

KennyFSU
01-02-2013, 13:27
Did they stop teaching the "look both ways before crossing" lesson in school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred Hansen
01-02-2013, 15:37
Finally a champion of the Too Stupid To Live Game! I hate the poseur wannabes who only get maimed... They really piss me off.

Adios paparazzi ****bag!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vikingsoftpaw
01-02-2013, 15:37
Stupid Games, Stupid Prizes...

Gallium
01-02-2013, 15:49
Looks like we have gone down hilll in the past few days. We have been wishing ill health and even death upon our political adversaries and now revel in the death of a photographer who probably hurt no one.

I don't think celebrities have a right to privacy in public.

Are there any highways out there in Robertsville, MO? :tempted:

17&27
01-03-2013, 06:10
They should be classified as stalkers

Bruce M
01-03-2013, 06:16

Well, nothing except illegally crossing an active highway.

And even when and where walking or running in front of moving vehicles, especially fast ones, is not specfically illegal, it probably is a pretty stupid act.

JohnBT
01-03-2013, 06:58
Dang, the kid died and Bieber wasn't even in the neighorhood.

"I don't think celebrities have a right to privacy in public."

Agreed, but I believe people have a right not to be hounded, mobbed and chased through the streets.

PettyOfficer
01-03-2013, 07:14
Biebers a jerk because he's a jerk, not because he has a Ferrari.

Define jerk.

Did he not autograph your chest after you begged him?!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

tslex
01-03-2013, 19:41
My favorite bit of this whole kabuki play is Bieber suggesting "meaningful legislation."

http://suburbansheepdog.blogspot.com/2013/01/give-me-fever.html

Gallium
01-03-2013, 20:07
My favorite bit of this whole kabuki play is Bieber suggesting "meaningful legislation."

http://suburbansheepdog.blogspot.com/2013/01/give-me-fever.html

I suggest legislation that forces these rock stars to have a crossing guard in their entourages. They already have a bunch of folks that do nothing but tell them how great they are/look/smell.

tslex
01-03-2013, 20:22
I suggest legislation that forces these rock stars to have a crossing guard in their entourages. They already have a bunch of folks that do nothing but tell them how great they are/look/smell.

That's just about genius right there.

stevelyn
01-03-2013, 20:53
"Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves."

We need to stop throwing up obstacles in Darwin's way when he is out and about trying to do his work and make us a better species.

That's the problem now. Not enough of the stupid are getting death sentences for bad choices. Then what happens? Those inferior genetics get passed on through the population to create more stupid people.