Mad Doctor ! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mad Doctor !

dango
01-02-2013, 08:54
Seems every time I see my doctor , I make him quite mad. He has suggested a drug regiment that I just can't live with !

Pain killers (morphine , oxycodone , sleeping pills , muscle relaxers , anti-depressants , BP , cholesterol , ETC. ! Well that ain't gonna happen ! Why , why will you not listen to me ?

I have some unique hobbies and feel the need to "Feel" what my body is telling me as not to hurt myself.

The doctor thinks maybe I might reconsider my hobbies !
You are what you are , I don't know how to be someone else !
Ok , any volunteers out there , who should I become , send resumes to my E-mail or PM me . At this point in my life , I like me and what I do quite a bit !

If I were to listen to them doctors , you could cut and nickle bag
my carcass and we could all sit around cry and itch our noses at my wake !......:supergrin:
:supergrin: I did ask him if he cared to try some of this junk , maybe ring the New YEAR ? :supergrin:
I am not crazy , just a tad insane !

lethal tupperwa
01-02-2013, 08:58

2bgop
01-02-2013, 09:05
Why do you go back? If you have it figured out, you clearly don't need to go to him in the first place.

dango
01-02-2013, 09:07
Oh , I got the cure in my pocket , a 9mm bullit to bite on when things get tough.

To be totally honest here , I do like the way the pain-killers make me feel , like an orgasm but, every time I do them , I over do something and pay the price ! Oooouch !:shocked:

I do BP. and cholesterol meds. vitamins , C ,D and that's it !
Life goes on and yes , I should hurt for all the crazy-ass stuff I've done all my life !..........................:supergrin:

dango
01-02-2013, 09:10
Why do you go back? If you have it figured out, you clearly don't need to go to him in the first place.

Have you ever shrinked a shrink ? Try it some time , rather entertaining !..........:supergrin: Same with this doctor , I like him and he's a shooter !...:supergrin:

2bgop
01-02-2013, 09:13
Have you ever shrinked a shrink ? Try it some time , rather entertaining !..........:supergrin: Same with this doctor , I like him and he's a shooter !...:supergrin:

I don't mean this in a smart ass way. Are you ok? I mean, as in this very moment.

Psychman
01-02-2013, 09:13
I might add Lorazapam and Abilify to his list.

dango
01-02-2013, 09:25
I don't mean this in a smart ass way. Are you ok? I mean, as in this very moment.

I got my aches and pains but I could not be happier !
I almost died like three times in the past two years so I'm still here and really feeling better than ever. Even amazed my doctors , they ain't believing my miraculous recovery !

This is a time to live again with the same gusto I have led my whole life with a deeper appreciation !............:supergrin:

PS: Thanks for asking and I am the luckiest guy I know !

2bgop
01-02-2013, 09:34
I got my aches and pains but I could not be happier !
I almost died like three times in the past two years so I'm still here and really feeling better than ever. Even amazed my doctors , they ain't believing my miraculous recovery !

This is a time to live again with the same gusto I have led my whole life with a deeper appreciation !............:supergrin:

PS: Thanks for asking and I am the luckiest guy I know !

That is good to hear. It is always a positive to recognize the blessing in front of us.