PDA

View Full Version : "Kill NRA members" news story

deadmanglocking
01-02-2013, 12:54
Wow.

http://fxn.ws/12YC81j

cesaros
01-02-2013, 12:56
Not smart to try and kill NRA members...those guys have guns.

Dennis in MA
01-02-2013, 12:56
Hmmm. Is that a crime? Threatening gub'mint officials????

deadmanglocking
01-02-2013, 12:57

Kinda what I was thinking...

The Habit
01-02-2013, 12:57
Just read that a few minutes ago. I'm guessing the author of that tripe wouldn't be too keen to personally confiscate the firearms of NRA members. It would be an interesting exercise though... once.

ddbtoth
01-02-2013, 13:05
It's kind of like the abortion argument (except the BOR really doesn't mention killing unborn children)- lot's of passion, no middle ground for compromise. Either yay or nay-pro or con.

coachg
01-02-2013, 13:05
Some links from that site. Looks like there are lots of ways to die besides being killed by an 'Assault Rifle'.

Police say attack on woman set ablaze as she lay on LA bus bench 'defies explanation'

Wisconsin man accused of beating woman over Christmas gift

2 teens, 12-year-old charged in North Carolina murder

Man dies after eating 28 raw eggs for bet

Utah boy, 6, dies in sledding accident

Girl who was buried alive relives terrifying rescue from mud

Dubble-Tapper
01-02-2013, 13:07
hmmm... stop the violence by forcefully dismantling the NRA, dragging politicians behind trucks, and prying our guns from our cold dead fingers... makes a ton of sense.

aircarver
01-02-2013, 13:10

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back"

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds ['Firefly']

:supergrin:

cesaros
01-02-2013, 13:12
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back"

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds ['Firefly']

:supergrin:

:rofl:awesome quote!

John Rambo
01-02-2013, 13:13
Well...that would be an uphill battle for them...

JDennis
01-02-2013, 13:16
Wow.... someone will probably be losing their job...

bmoore
01-02-2013, 13:24
Good luck.

Fred Hansen
01-02-2013, 13:25
Hmmm. Is that a crime? Threatening gub'mint officials????Laws don't apply to liberals: http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1461662

Liberal pigs don't get arrested for the mayhem and death they exhort, inspire, and enable; liberal pigs use such vile behaviors as a résumé enhancement.

janice6
01-02-2013, 13:33
This is the "common sense" and "compromise" the left is pushing us to accept.

Do what we say or die! It seems this is exactly what the 2ND Amendment is supposed to prevent.

Oh, I see. We must get rid of the 2ND Amendment so we can subjugate the conservative persons of this country. They have different opinions from the left, of what is "the right thing" others must do to satisfy the left's fears. What is next, get rid of my voice, my vote, my independance.......They're now working on my freedoms.

pipedreams
01-02-2013, 13:43
This guy is a real crack pot that didn't learn relax after that heart attack he had this past year. It is a real shame that uneducated and close minded people are allowed to use a pen. Communists still exist in this country, they just changed their name to liberal.

jdavionic
01-02-2013, 13:44
hang on...okay, I'm over it.

Kingarthurhk
01-02-2013, 13:47
So, why exactly isn't in jail right now? If anyone had spouted such things about elected leaders on this board, after the ban, I suspect there would be a news story followed by a public arrest.

So, again, why hasn't he been arrested yet?:steamed:

JLB768
01-02-2013, 13:50
Sounds like the parents sheets confiscated the best part of the writer.

gwalchmai
01-02-2013, 13:51
Did we outlaw the communist party?

oldman11
01-02-2013, 13:55
Kaul sure sounds like a communist to me

Kingarthurhk
01-02-2013, 13:58
I am tempted to write the guy and explain to him that if he wants to murder me for excercing my civil liberties that I will leave the light on for him and he had better bring breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

coastal4974
01-02-2013, 14:25
More from the hateful intolerant left.

oldman11
01-02-2013, 14:31
I am tempted to write the guy and explain to him that if he wants to murder me for excercing my civil liberties that I will leave the light on for him and he had better bring breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Good luck with that. Like most commie sympathisers they got a lot of Mouth, but no Butt.

rj1939
01-02-2013, 15:24
He might like to sit in judgement of me, I'd like to do the same with him.

SIG-SOG
01-02-2013, 15:33
So I get it. Liberals want guns gone because they are afraid they themselves might get one and carry out their angry, hatefulness on their fellow humans. They aren't afraid of us having them, they don't trust themselves. Makes sense. Now I understand.

Sharkey
01-02-2013, 15:39
hmmm... stop the violence by forcefully dismantling the NRA, dragging politicians behind trucks, and prying our guns from our cold dead fingers... makes a ton of sense.

It's ok really, it is for the childrens.

The Machinist
01-02-2013, 15:47
Nothing any liberal ever did or advocated for has made this world a better place. Liberals only believe in that which leads to more hardship and death for others. Absolute scum of the earth.

RimfireMan
01-02-2013, 15:52
Not any worse than some of the things said by members of this site about liberals.

Fox
01-02-2013, 15:55
Can someone find his residential address and telephone number?

I would like to post that information all over the web with this article.

rilkil23
01-02-2013, 16:09
Here's one of those NRA members
5985 Leewood Dr.
CS CO 80918

I'm the tall one holding the AK47

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

IceAxe
01-02-2013, 16:21
Wow.... someone will probably be losing their job...

doubt it. and if it did happen he'd be screaming "First Amendment" at the top of his lungs. Ironic, eh?

pipedreams
01-02-2013, 16:27
Not any worse than some of the things said by members of this site about liberals.

Yes but members here don't have gallons of ink getting delivered door to door through numerous newspapers carrying his column.

Spiffums
01-02-2013, 16:38
This is the "common sense" and "compromise" the left is pushing us to accept.

Do what we say or die! It seems this is exactly what the 2ND Amendment is supposed to prevent.

Oh, I see. We must get rid of the 2ND Amendment so we can subjugate the conservative persons of this country. They have different opinions from the left, of what is "the right thing" others must do to satisfy the left's fears. What is next, get rid of my voice, my vote, my independance.......They're now working on my freedoms.

Kinda sounds like radical Islamism don't it..........Convert or Die!

larry_minn
01-02-2013, 16:48

`Really? When?

oldman11
01-02-2013, 19:05
When did you see someone on this site say they would kill a liberal? Oh yeah, I forgot; you said you voted for Obama twice.

RimfireMan
01-02-2013, 19:30
When did you see someone on this site say they would kill a liberal? Oh yeah, I forgot; you said you voted for Obama twice.
Wow, you must not read many threads there. Go look at the Hillary in the hospital thread. Sure is a lot of hate and vitriol from members here. It is typical in any thread about "evil liberals".

I like the way you try to insult me at the end of your post. Very classy! :tongueout:

oldman11
01-02-2013, 19:33
Wow, you must not read many threads there. Go look at the Hillary in the hospital thread. Sure is a lot of hate and vitriol from members here. It is typical in any thread about "evil liberals".

I like the way you try to insult me at the end of your post. Very classy! :tongueout:
1st of all you didn't answer my question. 2nd, what I said was the truth. Why do you feel insulted about the truth?

jdavionic
01-02-2013, 19:54
1st of all you didn't answer my question. 2nd, what I said was the truth. Why do you feel insulted about the truth?

Quiet now...he's playing the typical Obama supporter game...'look a puppy'

RMTactical
01-02-2013, 20:48
Bring it on. What is he gonna do? Shoot me with his water gun?

flyover
01-02-2013, 20:52
Good luck with that. Like most commie sympathisers they got a lot of Mouth, but no Butt.

Here in Kansas he'd be called a catfish...... all mouth and no brain.

RimfireMan
01-02-2013, 20:57
Wow, such hate. Yep, guess I was right. Please show me where I said I voted for Obama.

jdavionic
01-02-2013, 20:58
Wow, such hate. Yep, guess I was right. Please show me where I said I voted for Obama.

How about you answer the question asked of you earlier? You have yet to do so.

RimfireMan
01-02-2013, 21:02
How about you answer the question asked of you earlier? You have yet to do so.
I answered it. Go read through the Hillary in the hospital thread. People here want to see her dead. Pretty common in threads about liberals.

jdavionic
01-02-2013, 21:07
I answered it. Go read through the Hillary in the hospital thread. People here want to see her dead. Pretty common in threads about liberals.

So no one has said here has said 'kill liberals' then...right?

Personally, I wish Hillary a full recovery.

RimfireMan
01-02-2013, 21:09
So no one has said here has said 'kill liberals' then...right?

Personally, I wish Hillary a full recovery.

Lots of wishing them dead. I also recall things getting pretty nasty after the Romney landslide fizzled. Lots of bad things said. Yes, I have see it posted here.

jdavionic
01-02-2013, 21:19
Lots of wishing them dead. I also recall things getting pretty nasty after the Romney landslide fizzled. Lots of bad things said. Yes, I have see it posted here.

Well, I certainly haven't advocated 'killing liberals'...

I do advocate holding Obama supporters accountable for their actions. Unfortunately they will not be be the only ones to suffer from the stupidity of their decision to vote for him. However I do sincerely hope they fail miserably in life. Call it hate...that's fine. I call it love. Love for my country...which is spiraling downward thanks to the parasites and ignorant Obama supporters.

RimfireMan
01-02-2013, 21:23
Well, I certainly haven't advocated 'killing liberals'...

I do advocate holding Obama supporters accountable for their actions. Unfortunately they will not be be the only ones to suffer from the stupidity of their decision to vote for him. However I do sincerely hope they fail miserably in life. Call it hate...that's fine. I call it love. Love for my country...which is spiraling downward thanks to the parasites and ignorant Obama supporters.
I never said that YOU did.

You are saying what you THINK is right and so are they. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong. Neither side has been doing much for America lately.

jdavionic
01-02-2013, 21:25
I never said that YOU did.

You are saying what you THINK is right and so are they. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong. Neither side has been doing much for America lately.

So did you vote for Obama?

certifiedfunds
01-02-2013, 21:25
This guy is a real crack pot that didn't learn relax after that heart attack he had this past year.

Here's hoping that lipid profile stays high!

JDennis
01-02-2013, 21:30
Lets stay on track, this is about the journalist that feels he can make threats to peoples lives in the media. He mentioned a chevy truck, a guy like that drives nothing more than a prius or volt.