It's not over until the fat man makes you blink (Christie vs Rep. Boehner) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : It's not over until the fat man makes you blink (Christie vs Rep. Boehner)

Gallium
01-02-2013, 16:42
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/02/opinion/avlon-christie-sandy-aid/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

shadow_dog
01-02-2013, 17:20
IMO, blame lies on both parties and the Bamster. WE are so eager to send relief overseas for disasters. Charity begins at home. This should be a no brainer. Any relief should be relief ONLY, no pork BS that always gets tacked on.

RyanSBHF
01-02-2013, 18:15
Just skip eating for a week and send the money you would have used on groceries to disaster relief instead. That should cover most of the damage, Christie.

Rotn1
01-02-2013, 18:31
Live in PA just across " the river" and know first hand of the damage. However, Christie sure is sounding like he is ready to switch parties. probably the only way he can become president.
Sorry.

norton
01-02-2013, 18:38
Fatty can bite me.
Go over the other side, traitor.

shadow_dog
01-02-2013, 18:39
Live in PA just across " the river" and know first hand of the damage. However, Christie sure is sounding like he is ready to switch parties. probably the only way he can become president.
Sorry.

Oh I don't doubt for a minute that he isn't positioning himself for a party switch and a run for POTUS in 2016.

gjk5
01-02-2013, 18:44
the Republican party is broken, most likely beyond repair.

But Christie can still suck it.

janice6
01-02-2013, 18:47
Forget Christie and Boehner. They both don't have the cajones to back the conservative party. They both sucked up to the big 'O' and have turned on the base.

Forget Christie, he is a Dem now. Boehner must be replaced in the speaker position, he doesn't have the balls for it. I wonder if there is a conservative fighter left in the House after the recent votes.

I'm working for, and contributing to, their replacements from now on.

PAGunner
01-02-2013, 18:50
Sorry.

I called him being the 2016 dumbocrap presidential nominee BEFORE Sandy. After I heard him say he supports NJ restrictive anti-constitutional gun control laws I knew everything I needed to know about the fat man... Then Sandy came and then came my shocked face (notice the sarcasm).

coastal4974
01-02-2013, 19:14
$150 million for fisheries in Alaska

byf43
01-02-2013, 19:34
When Christie spoke to the (R) convention, it was plain to see that the ONLY person he was backing was HIMSELF.
99% of his speech was to tout himself.

Nothing he says, interests me.