jtull7 in The New York Times [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : jtull7 in The New York Times

jtull7
01-03-2013, 13:23
There will be an article in The New York Times published next Tuesday, January 8th, a kind of “ten years later with John and Lucinda and their experience with the bubonic plague” story. There will also be a podcast on the NYT website where we are interviewed. You will need an iTunes account to listen to the podcast. Both the article and the podcast info will be in the Science Section. Should be interesting.

dango
01-03-2013, 13:25
I am a MAC JACK and will have a listen , Thanks ! :wavey:

Dubble-Tapper
01-03-2013, 13:29
do you have a link to the show you were in, or the full story or something? ive heard about this for a while now, id like to learn more

.264 magnum
01-03-2013, 13:29
There will be an article in The New York Times published next Tuesday, January 8th, a kind of “ten years later with John and Lucinda and their experience with the bubonic plague” story. There will also be a podcast on the NYT website where we are interviewed. You will need an iTunes account to listen to the podcast. Both the article and the podcast info will be in the Science Section. Should be interesting.

1. We think about you two all the time as we love Angle Fire, Tous, Sante Fe etc.

2. I will tune in - thanks for the heads up.

jtull7
01-03-2013, 14:18
Dubble-Tapper, here you go:

www.johnandlucinda.com

To view the latest semi-documentary that features us, go to the Animal Planet website, go to the Monsters Inside Me link, and search for plague.

paynter2
01-03-2013, 18:24
Cool - thanks for the heads up! I can't use Itunes at home. I think it's my DSL speed. But I think I can access it at work.

I put it on my E-calendar. Yours is a great story - it's very interesting. I still can't believe how lucky you were to find a doctor who could diagnose your malady - before you cashed in!

Looking forward to the NYT story.

Here's to your (plural) good health! :wavey:

NickC50310
01-03-2013, 18:31
Dang thats crazy! I never knew that about you Jtull. Glad you pulled through. Good health to you in the future! Thanks for sharing your story!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

BAILIFF
01-03-2013, 19:23
TULL!!...has become my work war cry. Un-nerves the bastards every time.

:wavey:

Ramjet38
01-03-2013, 20:36
One hell of a story from one hell of a man.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine