Primary arms Red Dots [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Primary arms Red Dots

cpham9006
01-05-2013, 12:13
They just got some in stock! Are they any good? I was going to grab either an eotech Spx3 or AIMPoint pro but who knows! Big price difference. You get what you pay for right ?

KiltedSoule
01-05-2013, 12:16
I've got friends who use and love them, never heard anything bad about them. They don't have the battery life of the aimpoints, but they're still a very good value especially if you're not using this for duty/front-line purpose where you need to leave it on 24/7

WoodenPlank
01-05-2013, 12:46
For range use, etc? Great optics, and worth the cash.

For a HD/SD, duty, or serious competition weapon? Drop the money on a real Aimpoint.

lawman800
01-06-2013, 12:04
The owner is very upfront and honest about his products (made in China) and he has no pretense that they are anywhere close to the real premium stuff, but he will stand behind his products for casual use on the range and fun plinking. I suspect it will also do fine for home defense when that ever comes up, if ever.

If you are a soldier or a cop who needs it for work, then definitely don't mess around.

I would suggest you contact them. The owner is also a sponsor here, I think he has his own subforum too, either way, he is not hard to find. Correspond with him, I did, and get the straight scoop. He's a good guy.

Travclem
01-06-2013, 12:08
I have a PA on a .22 and it has been great. If it is a defensive gun, get an Aimpoint or EoTech.

RWBlue
01-06-2013, 13:50
I have an early one on an AR-15 as a side sight. I have not used it much. It appears to work fine.

I am tempted to get another. It is hard to justify Aimpoint prices on multiple rifles.

I just wish the battery life was longer.

frostamp
01-07-2013, 08:41
on my M&P15-22 & Sig 516 G2 I have mounted the PAC3X.

love 'em

NickC50310
02-11-2013, 18:10
I just received mine and it is REALLY nice. Seems well made and is CRYSTAL clear. Its going on my new AR build so i wont know for sure for a while but it looks nice to me!