Man threatening group with gun ends up being shot himself, arrested [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Man threatening group with gun ends up being shot himself, arrested

TBO
01-09-2013, 09:41
Man threatening group with gun ends up being shot himself, arrested

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/356100/3/Man-flourishing-gun-is-shot-arrested-in-north-city

Gunnut 45/454
01-09-2013, 09:45
TBO
Your slipping looks like this time CCW saved the day!:rofl:

RussP
01-09-2013, 10:17
TBO
Your slipping looks like this time CCW saved the day!:rofl:"Slipping", how so?

Should he have used a different title?

SCmasterblaster
01-09-2013, 19:18
Wow. A good shoot in Saint Louis. :cool:

g30sfjeepguy
01-09-2013, 20:19
To bad events like these don't make the headlines that they should.

steveksux
01-09-2013, 20:32
To bad events like these don't make the headlines that they should.Yeah, incidents like this could be a real shot in the arm for the CCW movement... :whistling:

Randy

concretefuzzynuts
01-09-2013, 20:41
Title of the video: Shooting, Dr Martin Luther King Drive.

Keep it Drive, Road, Way, Blvd, etc. The rest is very consistent.

Sad, but a man who promoted peace and free will, with integration has his name on the street where many crimes are committed.

vafish
01-10-2013, 04:44
Title of the video: Shooting, Dr Martin Luther King Drive.

Keep it Drive, Road, Way, Blvd, etc. The rest is very consistent.

Sad, but a man who promoted peace and free will, with integration has his name on the street where many crimes are committed.

Visit MLK road area in DC.

posted from my stupid smart phone, please excuse any spelling mistakes.

Brian Lee
01-10-2013, 09:11
Sounds to me like another mass killing of several people was just prevented - in total violation of Diane Sawyers predictions about the results of armed good guys in public places.

mingaa
01-10-2013, 09:43
Crime in St. Louis isn't so much 3am BG on BG stuff any more. Holidays, Unemployment timing out for many, jobs in the city = not improved. I've upped my carry gun(s) and vigilance a bit. In cooler months a G22 is concealable + I'll pocket my Kahr most of the time as well. Crazy guy waving a gun is one thing (good shoot but barely mentioned) but a few days ago in my neighborhood (south city) a woman was shoplifting a bag of cookies from a small corner shop across fro a gas station I frequent - 6:30 pm. When confronted by store personnel she shot and killed the individual. A bag of cookies. That's just a small demo of what I see slowly rising in this city. There's more crime in the burbs as well but the flavor is a little different.

For the record St. Louis is NOT the 3rd highest city for crime in the US. It is just one of the few cities that have not merged with the county SO the inner city of >400,000 represents the 3+ million in the greater municipal area. This is the 17th largest municipality in the country but it is (iirc) something like 54th using city numbers and should not even be in the survey. Oh the plasticity of stats and numbers! Very convenient for the media.

Gunnut 45/454
01-10-2013, 11:31
RussP
Slipping in the fact TBO usually is bashing the CCWer/OCer! But it's good to see TBO can see the other side of the coin!!:supergrin:

SCmasterblaster
01-10-2013, 11:45
RussP
Slipping in the fact TBO usually is bashing the CCWer/OCer! But it's good to see TBO can see the other side of the coin!!:supergrin:

It is a good post for CCWers.