N82 tactical pro series [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : N82 tactical pro series

Goosemanimis
01-10-2013, 19:43
Anyone using this holster? Just ordered one for my 30, they seem to have great reviews.

Tiro Fijo
01-11-2013, 00:57
I have their regular model and can't sing praises loud enough about this holster!! It is the most comfortable & secure IWB I have ever tried. Period. I will buy no other brand for now. Soon, I am going to buy the Pro model as well.

You're gonna love the comfort.

tankermw
01-20-2013, 23:18
I have their regular model and can't sing praises loud enough about this holster!! It is the most comfortable & secure IWB I have ever tried. Period. I will buy no other brand for now. Soon, I am going to buy the Pro model as well.

You're gonna love the comfort.

I Agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCmasterblaster
01-21-2013, 09:08
http://www.bianchi-intl.com/

I like Bianchi

Goosemanimis
01-21-2013, 22:52
Got my holster Saturday in the mail and it was missing the clip! Made a phone call to the company and they are awesome, got in touch with me Saturday at 1800hrs and over nighted me a new one and a t-shirt. Ready for it to get here tomorrow!

Riverkilt
01-22-2013, 00:47
Yes, have the N82 Professional for my Beretta M9, Glock 20, and Kel Tec PF9. Its a great holster, very comfy. My favorite. Sadly, they don't yet make the holster for the Beretta PX4 sub compact I just bought so got something similar from Old Faithful - just no comparison. N82 leather is much softer and it covers the hardware. The similar Old Faithful holster is a very stiff leather - that will eventually break in - but all the insides of the metal hardware are left bare to rub against my shirt or skin. Friendly folks at N82 too.