Question about classifieds [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Question about classifieds

Bernie Link
01-11-2013, 08:49
Hope I'm not breaking rules by this post, but can't find a "rules" section for classifieds. I have some T/C Contender stuff I want to sell. 2 grips, a forearm, and a holster. Can I advertise all of these on the same post or do it individually? And if individually, are 4 different posts allowed? Just want to do this right. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Bernie

01-11-2013, 14:10
Question about classifieds
Hope I'm not breaking rules by this post, but can't find a "rules" section for classifieds. I have some T/C Contender stuff I want to sell. 2 grips, a forearm, and a holster. Can I advertise all of these on the same post or do it individually? And if individually, are 4 different posts allowed? Just want to do this right. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Bernie
It's free for all over there. I've seen folks list their stuff in 5 consecutive ads in one section, taking up a third of the page. It's uncool, imho.
In your case, I suggest listing the the grips and forearm in one ad, in the Parts & Accessories section, and the holster in another ad, in the Holsters section.

Bernie Link
01-11-2013, 14:38
Thanks! That's what I'll do. Bernie