How many of you guys use Imfdb.org? Such an awesome site IMO [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How many of you guys use Imfdb.org? Such an awesome site IMO

WarEagle32
01-11-2013, 22:43
How many of you guys use the site Imfdb.org ? It stands for Internet Movie Firearms Database. It is an awesome website for those of you that are not familiar with it. It lists every gun in just about any movie, or television show ever made. When your watching a movie and are unsure what gun was just used go to it imfdb.org, and it will not only list it, but also give tons of interesting facts and tid-bits. When I just started getting into guns it helped me learn a ton of info as well be able to spot nearly ANY gun, and just about any info on it. Give it a try if you haven't already!

wk9k
01-12-2013, 21:01
Yea its pretty cool, once in a while I will use it if im looking for a particular gun used in a movie. And I like that it shows all the mistakes that were made in movies. I believe thats the site that shows those.

WarEagle32
01-13-2013, 02:09
Yea its pretty cool, once in a while I will use it if im looking for a particular gun used in a movie. And I like that it shows all the mistakes that were made in movies. I believe thats the site that shows those.

Yea it shows a lot of errors as well,

Murgatroy
01-13-2013, 02:21
Internet Movie Firearm Database.

I enjoy it. I find it is rather easy to lose yourself for hours chasing links. I love Wikis for that reason alone.

BicycleDay43
01-13-2013, 02:33
I love that site. I can't utilize it past a certain hour though or I'll be up for hours on it. :wavey:

-BD43

WarEagle32
01-13-2013, 08:47
Internet Movie Firearm Database.

I enjoy it. I find it is rather easy to lose yourself for hours chasing links. I love Wikis for that reason alone.

I fixed that thanks. Momentary lapse. I can stay on for hours myself. I just had to let some of the people that perhaps didn't know about it be able to give it a look!

District18
01-13-2013, 09:32
Yes, great site.

Meanie5470
01-13-2013, 09:48
Yea i love that site. It makes me appear a lot smarter then i really am lol

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

HKLovingIT
01-13-2013, 11:11
Yes it's a cool site. We have our "serious" firearms and then our recreational collection. Sometimes my son and I look something up to add to the fun locker.