What's Wrong w/This Picture? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong w/This Picture?

happyguy
01-12-2013, 18:54
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Robbery-victim-wants-to-thank-Good-Samaritans-who-came-to-his-rescue--186572461.html

HOUSTON -- A couple of strangers came to the rescue when a man was robbed at gunpoint. Now, the victim wants to say thank you to the Good Samaritans.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)

RPVG
01-12-2013, 19:27
What's wrong? Ya mean, when the "Good Samaritans" opened fire on the BG?

happyguy
01-12-2013, 19:40
What's wrong? Ya mean, when the "Good Samaritans" opened fire on the BG?

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of this gem.

I dont believe in guns, said Dorsey. I dont own a gun. Im totally at the mercy of my saviors. They obviously sent two angels to help me. These people protected me when I couldnt protect myself.

The man is a victim by his own choosing and there are a whole heck of a lot of others just like him. He won't own a gun because he doesn't believe in them but it's just fine for someone else to do his dirty work for him.

Regards,

RPVG
01-12-2013, 19:53
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of this gem.

The man is a victim by his own choosing and there are a whole heck of a lot of others just like him. He won't own a gun because he doesn't believe in them but it's just fine for someone else to do his dirty work for him.

Regards,
Yeah, I picked up on that, too. A cogent rationale for an armed citizenry.

ScottieG59
01-12-2013, 20:40
Most people fall into the sheeple category and that should not be a surprise. The victim falls into the category of being unable to deal with threats. To be honest, I expect some armed citizens fall into that category too.

When faced with danger, some people are unprepared to act decisively.

Calling the armed citizens vigilantes looks like an overstatement if the information is presented accurately.

I like that the dog did his part too. Maybe he smelled blood?

vafish
01-13-2013, 16:54
I thought the problem was with 3 Texans getting in a shoot out and no one is dead. Sounds like they need to work on their marksmanship or upgrade their carry guns to something bigger.

happyguy
01-13-2013, 18:43
I thought the problem was with 3 Texans getting in a shoot out and no one is dead. Sounds like they need to work on their marksmanship or upgrade their carry guns to something bigger.

:cowboy::2gun::cowboy:

Regards,

SCmasterblaster
01-14-2013, 13:19
I caught the victim's anti-gun statements. What a leftist idiot.

Deaf Smith
01-14-2013, 21:01
“I don’t believe in guns,” said Dorsey. “I don’t own a gun. I’m totally at the mercy of my saviors. They obviously sent two angels to help me. These people protected me when I couldn’t protect myself.”

Huh? At the mercy? Why did the good guys rob him later?

I bet he will continue to EXPECT others to defend him.

Deaf