New Holster for Kahr K9 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Holster for Kahr K9

ZombieJoe
01-12-2013, 23:20
I have decided it is time for a new holster for my K9. It will be going IWB at 4 o'clock. I know very little about holsters, so any insight would be appreciated. I would rather not spend over $100, but if it was really worth it I would go over. Right now I am thinking about a crossbreed, any opinions?

whidbeydh
01-12-2013, 23:50
I'm partial to Kramer.

JimBianchi
01-12-2013, 23:57
I use the crossbreed Supertuck (sold the micro tuck) and the Remora with my K9.

Crossbreed is great to put on and leave on all day.

The Remora is great if you have to take it off frequently as I do when I go to school for pickup and drop off.

The Remora "seems" less secure, but it is not. Very light and very secure, easy to forget you are wearing it.

The crossbreed is great also, super light, very secure, but a pain to put on and off several times a day.

JMHO.

GlockFish
01-13-2013, 00:56
I think the Supertuck is the best holster you can buy. One of the coolest things about them is, if you have a Glock, it'll fit all your Glocks. I use mine for a Glock 17 and Glock 26. I have one that carries both my MK9 and T9.
It'll take a day or two for the Supertuck to find that sweet spot. But once it does, it's comfortable for all day carry.

And spend the money on a real gun belt. $70 (or whatever) for a belt sounds like a lot, but it really does matter and makes any holster more comfortable and stable. Crossbreed sells em. I got mine from the Beltman.com

Andrewsky
01-13-2013, 10:56
How about a Comp-Tac MTAC?

ZombieJoe
01-14-2013, 15:23
Thanks guys I will take a look at those. The ease of which it comes on and off is a priority, but not the top one.

As far as the belt, I am still using one I recieved as a gift from my security days. It is a little bulky, but secure. I plan on getting a new one for summer.