Best way to reach Glock for (free?) replacement of old ejector? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Best way to reach Glock for (free?) replacement of old ejector?

maestrogustav
01-13-2013, 09:07
phone? Email? Do I need to provide serial numbers?

This is for 5 units G19gen4; all were purchased out of "old new" stock and do not have the newest ejector. Thanks.

vmann
01-13-2013, 09:13
your going to need to call the warranty dept at glock and they will provide you with the information on how to send in your pistol for replacement parts.....otherwise, find a local glock armorer and have them upgrade or repair the pistol....gssf matches are a great place to find an armorer....

maestrogustav
01-13-2013, 09:23
If I have a local armorer do it, do I need to buy the part, and/or pay for the work done?

Sending them all to Smyrna is a no-go-- I can change the parts in less than 5 minutes, but since it's 5 pistols it's $50 in parts, and I don't want to void any warranties.

vmann
01-13-2013, 09:25
If I have a local armorer do it, do I need to buy the part, and/or pay for the work done?

Sending them all to Smyrna is a no-go-- I can change the parts in less than 5 minutes, but since it's 5 pistols it's $50 in parts, and I don't want to void any warranties.
if you go to a gssf match, they will do it for free....

personally if it was me, i would do the work myself, why do you think you need the ejector replaced on all of your pistols....

if money is the issue, just do one or two at a time....

ps, your not going to void any warranties

Butch
01-13-2013, 09:28
Best to get to a GSSF match.....what state are you in?

http://gssfonline.com/match-info.cfm

DannyR
01-13-2013, 10:12
Glock will not send you internal parts unless you are a presently certified Glock Armorer.