looking for aftermarket trigger... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : looking for aftermarket trigger...

lifsey83
01-13-2013, 11:37
I am looking for a aftermarket trigger for my G23. i have found a couple like the King Glock trigger, and the zev tech fulcum trigger. Which is the best choice for a aftermarket trigger . not for carry use only going to use at the range and maybe some local competitions,

glockarmor
01-13-2013, 12:26
I've yet to see one that is better than what I can do myself. I won't mention any by name but I've played with a couple of the "high end" setups and I wasn't impressed.
Wish you were closer.:supergrin:

lifsey83
01-13-2013, 12:58
I've yet to see one that is better than what I can do myself. I won't mention any by name but I've played with a couple of the "high end" setups and I wasn't impressed.
Wish you were closer.:supergrin:

do you use the factory trigger? i am wanting to take the pretravel and overtravel out , i have added the spring kit and polished everything just dont know how to get the travel out of the trigger , and would like it a little smoother..

Krav Maglock
01-13-2013, 13:21
Vanek triggers are the best IMO.

Certified Glock Armorer

Duck of Death
01-13-2013, 13:30
"QUOTE"
i am wanting to take the pretravel out

Easy to do, bend the bar forward where the trigger return spring attaches toward the barrel. Heat and a heat sink must be used. The trigger safety must be adjusted.

Glocks don't have enough overtravel to worry about.

JBP55
01-13-2013, 14:33
Vanek triggers are the best IMO.

Certified Glock Armorer

I like the Vanek triggers also.