Sandy Hook hoax [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Hook hoax

Scrappy
01-15-2013, 16:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&feature=youtu.be

tacticalG23
01-15-2013, 21:39
This topic has been posted repeatidly almost daily since it happened. No good conversation will result.

HAMMERHEAD
01-15-2013, 21:47
Agreed.
This should be locked/deleted IMO.

Conspiracies?
JFK? - definitely an inside job.
911? - I'm suspicious, but I'm not willing to offend the victim's families with hearsay or wild theories.
This one? This one is truly sick.

Ruggles
01-15-2013, 22:00
Yeah it's locked already and just does not know it. You believe this mess or you don't. No amount of debate is going to swing peoples opinion IMO.

ctfireman
01-15-2013, 23:11
i don't know what to believe. The only thing i think is that i don't want to bring children into the doomed world.....

cesaros
01-15-2013, 23:19
"conspiracy" has become such a dirty word.

conspiracy should be discussed.

Ruggles
01-15-2013, 23:22
i don't know what to believe. The only thing i think is that i don't want to bring children into the doomed world.....

I really think the whole "doomed world" or "doomed America" is so overblown these days. This world and this country have faced tougher more dangerous & demoralizing times than these and survived. :wavey:

countrygun
01-15-2013, 23:22
"conspiracy" has become such a dirty word.

conspiracy should be discussed.

Horsefuluffle.

take the advice you've been given. Drop it.

par4buffett
01-15-2013, 23:27
Ironically, the NSSF, National Shooting Sports Foundation, is in Newtown, CT.

Conspiracy? And we really never went to the moon, and the Holocaust never happened either. Riiiight. Wtf o.

cesaros
01-15-2013, 23:28
Horsefuluffle.

:wavey:

Don't recall ever bringing it up. Only stating that conspiracy should be discussed.

Get over it.:crying:

countrygun
01-15-2013, 23:40
:wavey:

Don't recall ever bringing it up. Only stating that conspiracy should be discussed.

Get over it.:crying:

con·spir·a·cy
[kuh n-spir-uh-see] Show IPA

noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.

an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result

there, it's discussed, now go away.

Z1232K
01-16-2013, 00:10
I think it's inteesting that Youtube flagged it as "Offensive or Inappropriate" :upeyes:

OP....I watched the video...many inconsistencies noted, many questions raised.

Either way....it's a sad world we live in.

Z1232K
01-16-2013, 00:14
con·spir·a·cy
[kuh n-spir-uh-see] Show IPA

noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.

an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result

there, it's discussed, now go away.

Some of us believe in the 1st Amendment....as well as the 2nd. If you don't like it, there is a small red box in the top right corner of your monitor....it has an X in it...click that twice with your left mouse key.

countrygun
01-16-2013, 00:19
Some of us believe in the 1st Amendment....as well as the 2nd. If you don't like it, there is a small red box in the top right corner of your monitor....it has an X in it...click that twice with your left mouse key.

Some of us think this section is for discussing guns, not conspiracy theories, there is The Lounge and Political Issues for that. This isn't the place to run to when you get laughed out of those places however.

Z1232K
01-16-2013, 00:31
What I find pretty disturbing are the "Support Fund" and Memorial websites set up 3-4 days before the actual shooting. How can that be explained?

Some of us think this section is for discussing guns, not conspiracy theories....

I retract my earlier statement, you are right.

I did not realize which forum this was posted in, I accessed it from the "New Posts" search button.

Hopefully the Mods will move it into the appropriate forum.

17119jfkioe
01-16-2013, 00:35

What do I do if I own a Mac?

Z1232K
01-16-2013, 00:49

I have no idea! But I hear they (Macs) are really nice...maybe one day I will find out.

A more recent video, (or compilation of), by the same poster.

7 Sandy Hook Facts You Can't Ignore - YouTube

TK-421
01-16-2013, 01:34

Sell it and buy a decent computer. :tongueout:

WinterWizard
01-16-2013, 01:37
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5516/27788426.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/27788426.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

nursetim
01-16-2013, 04:02
What I find pretty disturbing are the "Support Fund" and Memorial websites set up 3-4 days before the actual shooting. How can that be explained?

I retract my earlier statement, you are right.

I did not realize which forum this was posted in, I accessed it from the "New Posts" search button.

Hopefully the Mods will move it into the appropriate forum.

Maybe the page was retasked?

hsprincipal
01-16-2013, 08:10
Some of us think this section is for discussing guns, not conspiracy theories, there is The Lounge and Political Issues for that. This isn't the place to run to when you get laughed out of those places however.

I agree.... Are we really to believe that the government (as corrupt as they are) hired a sicko to murder 26 people and then commit suicide so they could ban assault weapons. And the little girl that was killed, how do you think their family feels about this hogwash. If she is really alive lets see pics of her today. They have at least two government agencies, Google, local families, and others all conspiring together. I call BS.

brisk21
01-16-2013, 08:59
some people get conspiracy and coincidence confused.

Baba Louie
01-16-2013, 09:12
Waco, Ruby Ridge, Fast & Furious... stupidity in motion paid for by taxpayers.

Sandy Hook, stupidity by a maddened disturbed youth, followed by more stupidity paid for by taxpayers.

But then again, history has shown that some govts do provide "incidents" to spark drastic action.

Keeping it General Firearms related, name all the guns used in the above incidents and maybe this thread can live. Otherwise...

How many .50 bmgs moved to sunny Mexico, in F&F? Anyone know? :whistling:

bac1023
01-16-2013, 09:32
ibtl

SigFTW
01-16-2013, 10:19
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5516/27788426.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/27788426.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
X2:rofl:

Ruble Noon
01-16-2013, 10:23
Horsefuluffle.

If it was a government conspiracy, the government would rely on statist's such as yourself to discredit the conspiracy.

I agree.... Are we really to believe that the government (as corrupt as they are) hired a sicko to murder 26 people and then commit suicide so they could ban assault weapons. And the little girl that was killed, how do you think their family feels about this hogwash. If she is really alive lets see pics of her today. They have at least two government agencies, Google, local families, and others all conspiring together. I call BS.

Who would believe that our government would sell Ak's to the Mexican drug cartels with the intended purpose of those guns making it back to America and causing mayhem in our streets which, in turn, would create an outpouring of desire to ban "Assault Weapons"?

countrygun
01-16-2013, 13:37
If it was a government conspiracy, the government would rely on statist's such as yourself to discredit the conspiracy.

and if my aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

And if anarchists wanted to create panic they would need mouth pieces like you

tacticalG23
01-16-2013, 14:28
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AAA8oo0h0BRkkzpDKlwY7Cy-lzTPBf52fNMl2JPzGPXA0Q/10/29290903/jpeg/1024x768/2/1358373600/0/2/threadclosed.gif/OlODqdnGj1Oadb5Xjuuu_khdYIVCNQPfqx7_DNoHRrM
Like always.

The_Gun_Guru
01-16-2013, 15:47
never ever underestimate the power of the government.

don't you people find it a little convenient that there was a shooting at an elementary school right after this idiot was re-elected?

you watch, these shootings will continue, and that is when he will go after the guns for good with confiscation. When that happens, the Civil War is about to begin.

make no mistake about it, he is an evil man!

TGG

countrygun
01-16-2013, 15:59
never ever underestimate the power of the government.

don't you people find it a little convenient that there was a shooting at an elementary school right after this idiot was re-elected?

you watch, these shootings will continue, and that is when he will go after the guns for good with confiscation. When that happens, the Civil War is about to begin.

make no mistake about it, he is an evil man!

TGG

I find it a "coincidence" given the unfortunate frequency of such events you would have to conclude that the Portland shooting and others were failed attempts by the Govt Ninjas and that they too involved mass cooperation of co-conspirators.

No love for the SCROTUS here but I have yet to see any evidence that all of those parents, teachers, first responders investigators and other witnesses are part of some huge conspiracy. If there were as many people involved as would be required for all of these conspiracy theories we wouldn't have to look for them, every second person you meet would be one of them. Hell they would have their own union

cowboy1964
01-16-2013, 16:03
I don't even bother with this disgusting crap any more. My blood pressure can't take it.

The_Gun_Guru
01-16-2013, 16:29
I find it a "coincidence" given the unfortunate frequency of such events you would have to conclude that the Portland shooting and others were failed attempts by the Govt Ninjas and that they too involved mass cooperation of co-conspirators.

No love for the SCROTUS here but I have yet to see any evidence that all of those parents, teachers, first responders investigators and other witnesses are part of some huge conspiracy. If there were as many people involved as would be required for all of these conspiracy theories we wouldn't have to look for them, every second person you meet would be one of them. Hell they would have their own union

Oh, like the JFK assassination?

Dude, MONEY TALKS.....or should I say, keeps you from talking?

TGG

countrygun
01-16-2013, 16:47
Oh, like the JFK assassination?

Dude, MONEY TALKS.....or should I say, keeps you from talking?

TGG

Nah, I was thinking about the moon landing, and all those mysterious earthquakes and how hurricane Sandy just happened at the right time :upeyes:

01-16-2013, 16:58
I don't trust big government as much as many of you (e.g., Fast & Furious, Ruby Ridge, Waco), but the thickness of some of the tinfoil hats in many cases are just nuts (9/11 inside job, moon landing hoax, Sandy Hook hoax).

Baba Louie
01-16-2013, 17:01
...and all those mysterious earthquakes and how hurricane Sandy just happened at the right time. Geo Bush's fault. :whistling: :supergrin:

Some conspiracies are real and sometimes we eventually find out bits and pieces. Which tends to make me pause and wonder on a lot of other things that may or may not just happen to be happenstance. e.g., we know Fast & Furious happened because one man from within the ATF finally spoke out. Like John Dean and the Watergate coverup it cost him his career. If, however, he had kept his mouth shut... :dunno: :shocked:

LarryNC
01-16-2013, 17:12

You have at least three options that I am aware of.

1. The back button.
2. Place your cursor arrow on the red dot in the upper left hand of the Safari page and press your mouse button once.
3. Or you could be open minded and either read the page or simply leave the page if you are uninterested.
4. A fourth option does exist, but I find it too pathetic a path to take. And that is to act like some kind of pathetic dictator and tell other people what they are or are not allowed to read or think. I grew up in the sixties and there was a popular expression that I still remember. It was "though I may disagree with what you are saying, I would fight to my death to defend your right to say it."

Bruce M
01-16-2013, 17:49
...but I have yet to see any evidence that all of those parents, teachers, first responders investigators and other witnesses are part of some huge conspiracy. If there were as many people involved as would be required for all of these conspiracy theories we wouldn't have to look for them, every second person you meet would be one of them. Hell they would have their own union

Exactly. If one thinks about the number of people who from several different walks of life who would all have to remain quiet, along with the types of some of those people, it does seem to be a real long stretch.

Luminary
01-17-2013, 12:28
Anyone that sees this evidence and still refuse to ask questions regarding what really happened at Sandy Hook ain't nothing but sheep. I was in complete shock when I first heard the news regarding Sandy Hook. As soon as I came home from work, I started looking up interviews and videos. At first I was completely bummed out but as the interview went on, I could not shake the feeling that the blonde teacher is not really "sincere". Her emotions were so "forced" so to speak and her tone was inconsistent. I'm no expert but after watching the interview over a couple of times, I feel that there is something wrong..

countrygun
01-17-2013, 13:17
Anyone that sees this evidence and still refuse to ask questions regarding what really happened at Sandy Hook ain't nothing but sheep. I was in complete shock when I first heard the news regarding Sandy Hook. As soon as I came home from work, I started looking up interviews and videos. At first I was completely bummed out but as the interview went on, I could not shake the feeling that the blonde teacher is not really "sincere". Her emotions were so "forced" so to speak and her tone was inconsistent. I'm no expert but after watching the interview over a couple of times, I feel that there is something wrong..

What is your experience and your basis for judging how someone reacts in such a situation?

.45Super-Man
01-17-2013, 14:26
While there ARE several things that don't quite add up, why risk everything to 'stage' these massacres, when you've already 'set the stage' by advertising 'gun free zones' and use your media to make these nuts over night celebrities???? Why the surveillance videos from sandy hook are still being withheld is something everyone should be asking.

countrygun
01-17-2013, 15:06
While there ARE several things that don't quite add up, why risk everything to 'stage' these massacres, when you've already 'set the stage' by advertising 'gun free zones' and use your media to make these nuts over night celebrities???? Why the surveillance videos from sandy hook are still being withheld is something everyone should be asking.

It is much more simple.

Why bother to stage anything since these things happen periodically anyway? Just keep the media primed and have Pelosi standing by with her pre-written legislation.

Unless, of course, you think that ALL of these incidents are "staged" and there are no crazy people in the world, in which case....seek professional help yourself.

Luminary
01-17-2013, 18:02
It is much more simple.

Why bother to stage anything since these things happen periodically anyway? Just keep the media primed and have Pelosi standing by with her pre-written legislation.

Unless, of course, you think that ALL of these incidents are "staged" and there are no crazy people in the world, in which case....seek professional help yourself.

Staged or not, why is the media saturated with shooting events that occur where no one that is armed in the vicinity? Why not shed MUCH MORE light on events where a person with a gun stops a mass shooting from occurring? Call me crazy, but it seems like major news networks are being payed to cover any sort of "loose gunman" type shooting rather than about CCers putting a stop to mass shooters.

countrygun
01-17-2013, 18:07
Staged or not, why is the media saturated with shooting events that occur where no one that is armed in the vicinity? Why not shed MUCH MORE light on events where a person with a gun stops a mass shooting from occurring? Call me crazy, but it seems like major news networks are being payed to cover any sort of "loose gunman" type shooting rather than about CCers putting a stop to mass shooters.

Are you really so naïve about the media and its relationship with the liberal Administration (and liberals in general) that you need that question answered by someone else?

"but it seems like major news networks are being payed to cover any sort of "loose gunman" type shooting rather than about CCers putting a stop to mass shooters"

"Seems"???? SEEMS???

No **** Sherlock?????

what rock have you been under?