Glock still doing the homeland security discount? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock still doing the homeland security discount?

emt1581
01-15-2013, 20:40
And are the 9mm/40S&W still $399?

I'm thinking of grabbing another 17 or 19. I already have a pair of both.

Is the recent run on guns effecting the LE packages that we get with the homeland security discount?

Thanks

-Emt1581

4095fanatic
01-15-2013, 20:53
Fire/EMS forum. And yes they are offering it. For now. My LGS has a 2-3 month wait on blue labels though.

emt1581
01-15-2013, 20:56
Fire/EMS forum. And yes they are offering it. For now. My LGS has a 2-3 month wait on blue labels though.

Been there a few times, yet to receive any replies to my posts.

2-3 months, wow! I'll have to see what mine comes back with.

-Emt1581

robotoid
01-15-2013, 21:42
My LGS told me they have suspended all LE manufacturers sales discounts on guns from their inventory. You want a Glock or M&P and the discount, you have to order and wait for it to come in. E.T.A.?...Yeah, right! Good Luck with that.

tacbandit
01-17-2013, 22:16
My LGS told me they have suspended all LE manufacturers sales discounts on guns from their inventory. You want a Glock or M&P and the discount, you have to order and wait for it to come in. E.T.A.?...Yeah, right! Good Luck with that.

If your dealer is a Blue Label dealer, he may have stopped offering it, but Glock hasn't. Still available, shipments are moving slow due to demand, and you might wanna look for another BL dealer if you're wanting one. 90-120 days turnaround time ordered directly from Glock at the LE/Mil discount.
Saw this on another site:

Seems that this is the new Blue Label eligibility list,

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials.
EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics.

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D
Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials.
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.

State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.

LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

Finding a Blue Label dealer
Go to: http://us.glock.com/
In the upper Right hand corner, at the dealer/locator enter your zip
On the next page, click "LE dealer"

tacbandit
01-17-2013, 22:24
And are the 9mm/40S&W still $399?

I'm thinking of grabbing another 17 or 19. I already have a pair of both.

Is the recent run on guns effecting the LE packages that we get with the homeland security discount?

Thanks

-Emt1581

Yes, the Blue Label discount is ongoing.

TRD
01-18-2013, 08:41
I spoke with the nice folks at Glock yesterday, and as of 4 January, 2013 sales of their accessory magazines are only going to be offered to EMT, retired Military, ect... only when a new weapon is purchased. Sales to LE officers policy will not change. If you ordered after 4 January your order was cancelled, at least mine was.

franco4027
01-20-2013, 17:39
My friend with the state police has had one of order for a while and demand is outpacing demand. So are you guys seeing any of the billion rounds of ammo come in yet?

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Tmoney33
01-20-2013, 18:18
When Glock still honored the Armorers discount I faxed in an order for a Gen4 26 on October 10th. On October 18th they charged my credit card and my FFL got the pistol on 12/22. Born on date: 12/14/12. About a two and half month turnaround. I would expect with the current situation the delay being at least 3 months now. My cousin who is a first responder faxed in an order on 1/5 for a Gen4 19 and Gen4 17 w/ nite sights, 2 spare mags, and a knife. So we'll see how long that one takes. I wish we could still go through Ed's Public Safety. We would have our orders in 3 days.

rohanreginald
01-20-2013, 20:40
My friend with the state police has had one of order for a while and demand is outpacing demand. So are you guys seeing any of the billion rounds of ammo come in yet?

Is this the most confusing post of 2013?