Kholster Holsters question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kholster Holsters question

GruGrux515
01-16-2013, 07:09
Apparently I signed up for their mailing list. I just received a tracking number from them for a package they sent to me. The email looks legit and says the shipping label was made by stamps.com and the email is from support@kholser.com the thing is I haven't ordered anything from them. Has this happened to anyone or for anyone have any idea what they could be sending me?

Appreciate any help

pipedreams
01-16-2013, 07:23
Apparently I signed up for their mailing list. I just received a tracking number from them for a package they sent to me. The email looks legit and says the shipping label was made by stamps.com and the email is from support@kholser.com (support@kholser.com) the thing is I haven't ordered anything from them. Has this happened to anyone or for anyone have any idea what they could be sending me?

Appreciate any help
Kholster Holsters question

Which is correct, notice the difference in spelling. You might check their web site support link to see. Contact their official site http://www.kholster.com/contact.php and ask if they sent the email.

GruGrux515
01-16-2013, 07:30
I have received other emails from the same address. Says Jim McDonnell has sent you a package and he is the owner of Kholster. I replied to the email but haven't gotten anything yet. Just curious didn't know if this happened to someone before.

GruGrux515
01-16-2013, 16:42
Alright welcome to find out I must had added a holster to my account but never checked out. Their system showed it was paid and processed so it shipped. After contacting them they informed me of the error then told me to keep it.

This is a very generous business offer and I will now be a life long Kholster buyer

RPVG
01-16-2013, 17:36
"... This is a very generous business offer and I will now be a life long Kholster buyer..."

VERY generous. But you haven't seen the holster yet. It may be premature to declare lifelong loyalty.