Galco [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Galco

NU2GLOCK22
01-16-2013, 16:41
Really like these holsters want a IWB holster for concealed carry for my Glock 22 any suggestions liking the King Tuck.

Jason D
01-16-2013, 18:03
My KingTuck sucked. It was for an M&P and would catch the front sight on the bottom of the holster, and again in the ejection port area of the holster. I had to break out the heat gun to make it useable. Galco said their CQ was second to none and my experience with it was my fault as I couldn't have possibly gotten a junk crap holster.

I do have a couple V-Hawks I like, but they are more than double the price. My advise is if you want something like the KT... Look at a different brand.

carbuncle
01-16-2013, 21:06
I've got a King Tuk for my G23, I like it.

Rinspeed
01-16-2013, 23:01
I've owned several Galco holsters over the years and for an off the shelf holster they work very well. One of the most popular and successful IWB holsters of all time is the Sparks Summer Special designed by Bruce Nelson. Galco makes a copy of it called the Summer Comfort, you might want to take a look.

Bill Lumberg
01-17-2013, 08:31
Galco makes top of the line leather. They also, like most premium manufacturers, make budget products for customers who they otherwise would never sell to. The Tuk is okay, but I prefer the CBST over the tuck. For nice leather, The FLETCH/Concealable/MC holsters are quite nice.

ScaryPerryDawsy
01-17-2013, 08:44
I like my Tuk! I has gotten much better with use.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)