I would venture a guess [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I would venture a guess

glocktecher
01-16-2013, 18:13
that the U.S. civilian market has purchased more Glocks than the Government has. IDK

I am Certain that U.S. citizens have paid a lot more for their Glocks than any Gov't agency has.

So my thought is that we should pressure Glock to do one or all of the following:

1. Stop selling Glocks to jurisdictions that deny honest citizens the same means to protect themselves as any gov't employee.

2. If a citizen can only have a Glock with, let us say, 7 rounds - then that is the highest capacity mag that Glock will sell to LEOs in that jurisdiction.

3. Charge Gov't agencies the same price as citizens have to pay there.

It is way past time.

Stand up together or we will see our Freedoms disappear.

AustinTx
01-16-2013, 20:23
that the U.S. civilian market has purchased more Glocks than the Government has. IDK

I am Certain that U.S. citizens have paid a lot more for their Glocks than any Gov't agency has.

So my thought is that we should pressure Glock to do one or all of the following:

1. Stop selling Glocks to jurisdictions that deny honest citizens the same means to protect themselves as any gov't employee.

2. If a citizen can only have a Glock with, let us say, 7 rounds - then that is the highest capacity mag that Glock will sell to LEOs in that jurisdiction.

3. Charge Gov't agencies the same price as citizens have to pay there.

It is way past time.

Stand up together or we will see our Freedoms disappear.

I've thought the gun dealers should quit selling to all the places, with stupid regulations, for years.

They should do exactly what you suggest. Except, I don't really mind that they get a price break, they're buying in "wholesale" lots.