New Member, Soon to be Glock Owner [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Member, Soon to be Glock Owner

GaddJB
01-18-2013, 19:48
I am fairly new to this site and have thoroughly enjoyed the knowledge shared on any topic remotely relevant to Glocks or pistols in general. I cannot express my excitement to finally purchase a 30sf at the end of June. If it were up to me, I would have had it 3 years ago. However, I hear there's a law about being 21 years of age :whistling: ... I have already purchased 2 Pearce Grip extensions, Glock 21 mag + A&G spacer and am in the process of searching for a concealment holster as well as OWB holster compatible with a light(for ranch and other use). If you can't tell, I'm ecstatic already about my future purchase and look forward to being a true member of the Glock brotherhood as opposed to a simple enthusiast! Please feel free to let me know anything at all about the 30 or 30sf and I will be sure to keep y'all updated when June comes around!

GRT45
01-18-2013, 20:50
Hello GaddJB, welcome to Glock Talk.

Congratulations on your excellent choice of the G30SF pistol. You may find some helpful information at the link in my signature line below. I've written down most everything I've learned about the G30/G30SF researched over the years and it may save you some time.

We have two G30SF pistols in our household for CCW and home defense and soon will gift them to relatives when our G30 Gen4 pistols arrive.

I predict many years of shooting enjoyment in your future with the superb G30SF 45ACP pistol.

GaddJB
01-18-2013, 20:53
Thanks so much for your response! Already second guessing myself with the anticipation of the 30s... I'll do my best to not start another discussion because we all know that there's plenty of that going on in other places... :whistling:

bac1023
01-18-2013, 21:00
:welcome: and congrats

Macbooklover91
01-19-2013, 15:19
:welcome: congrats on the glock. **when June comes.

I ordered a bravo concealment DOS iwb holster for my Gen4 Glock 19 not too long ago. They also make some OWB that are light compatible although they are at about 40-50 days to ship last I checked.. Ouch.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)