BLADE TECH convertible hybrid iwb or owb [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BLADE TECH convertible hybrid iwb or owb

bcowen22001
01-19-2013, 19:30
ive purchased the above model from blade tech. It did not come with instructions and i cant find my model on their website. 1st does anyone own or carry their weapon in one- how has it held up etc. and what is the extral pieces of longer leather loops for. i cant figure out why one would want the longer loops.

ive been carrying don hume iwb for years with my g19. Ive got a g30 and a don hume iwb on order but their 6 months out on orders. so thats why i went with blade tech -and also have good reviews from glock talkers.

SCmasterblaster
01-21-2013, 09:11
Sorry - I use Bianchi leather - http://www.bianchi-intl.com/

aplaceforyourgun
01-21-2013, 16:35
The additional loops that are sent with this holster are for IWB carry. You can remove the loops that come on the holster and attach these instead to make it an IWB. I can get you pictures showing how to use the additional loops if you would like. Just PM me here or shoot me an email at getsocial@blade-tech.com

Sorry for the confusion!

Tessa
Social Media Manager
Blade-Tech Industries

ive purchased the above model from blade tech. It did not come with instructions and i cant find my model on their website. 1st does anyone own or carry their weapon in one- how has it held up etc. and what is the extral pieces of longer leather loops for. i cant figure out why one would want the longer loops.

ive been carrying don hume iwb for years with my g19. Ive got a g30 and a don hume iwb on order but their 6 months out on orders. so thats why i went with blade tech -and also have good reviews from glock talkers.