there's nothing like hot 357 brass.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : there's nothing like hot 357 brass....

01-19-2013, 22:18
....bouncing off the partition and getting lodged between my glasses and my freaking eyelid :shocked: :crying:

when i used to be a leo, i've had brass go down my undershirt underneath my vest and that kind of sucks since you can't get at it, but you can't imagine the pain of a burned eyelid....it was instant tears lol...had a cute little blister and red marks....i think i'm going to go to the eye doctor and get some full coverage prescription shooting glasses...i'm sure the chances are pretty low that it would happen again, but once was enough for me....

packinaglock
01-20-2013, 06:22
....bouncing off the partition and getting lodged between my glasses and my freaking eyelid :shocked: :crying:

when i used to be a leo, i've had brass go down my undershirt underneath my vest and that kind of sucks since you can't get at it, but you can't imagine the pain of a burned eyelid....it was instant tears lol...had a cute little blister and red marks....i think i'm going to go to the eye doctor and get some full coverage prescription shooting glasses...i'm sure the chances are pretty low that it would happen again, but once was enough for me....

I usually wear a ball cap, it works pretty well.

Ryobi
01-20-2013, 06:51
Doesn't hold a candle to .223...........bouncing off the partition and getting lodged between my glasses and my freaking eyelid :shocked: :crying: