Parts interchangeability [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Parts interchangeability

mike from st pe
01-21-2013, 16:46
I have 4 3rd generation 9mm Glocks. Two have ribbed triggers and two are smooth. I'd prefer to have them all with the smooth triggers.
My question is can I buy the smooth triggers and can I put them into my two ribbed trigger guns? If so where would I buy the parts I want?
Thanks for your time and info, mike

Krav Maglock
01-21-2013, 16:59
Yes you can replace them. the part # is SP00357 you can find them on Glock or Glockmeister for about $18.00ea.

Certified Glock Armorer

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (

mike from st pe
01-21-2013, 17:22
Thanks! I'll be ordering two ASAP