Business owner helps employees apply for Utah concealed carry permit [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Business owner helps employees apply for Utah concealed carry permit

HerrGlock
01-26-2013, 02:25
http://www.wrex.com/story/20711374/2013/01/25/business-owner-helps-employees-apply-for-utah-concealed-carry-permit

HandyMan Hugh
01-26-2013, 06:13
Outstanding! There is a smart man!

RussP
01-26-2013, 07:19
Excellent!!!!!

HerrGlock
01-26-2013, 08:43
For anyone who doesn't really want to read it, this an Illinois business :)

redbaron007
01-26-2013, 10:53
Sounds like an excellent idea.

How do they carry to show houses and property when there is no CCW or OC allowed? I could see if it were only on 'their' property...however, just thinking out loud, what are the requirements to transport the weapon in the vehicle? Also, is the property being shown their business property or owned by others? If owned by others, do they need to get authorization to carry on their property? After all, this is Illinois. Jjust some random thoughts.

:wavey:

red

RPVG
01-26-2013, 11:37
Sounds like an excellent idea.

How do they carry to show houses and property when there is no CCW or OC allowed? I could see if it were only on 'their' property...however, just thinking out loud, what are the requirements to transport the weapon in the vehicle? Also, is the property being shown their business property or owned by others? If owned by others, do they need to get authorization to carry on their property? After all, this is Illinois. Jjust some random thoughts.

:wavey:

redGood points. Since firearm law is a part of the class, I'd hope (expect) that they would cover these issues.

KenMac
01-26-2013, 20:31
I got the impression that they were getting prepared for when Illinois got ccw. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought.