Glockmeister doing normal business? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glockmeister doing normal business?

nraman
01-26-2013, 08:10
I have ordered a couple of items and I get no response on my emails, phone busy, no shipping of items.
Anybody know what the deal is?

DannyR
01-26-2013, 08:13
They, like everyone else, are overloaded with orders.

akapennypincher
01-26-2013, 08:14
They are in business, and business is 10 times normal. Staff is same, things move slow. But I was told Tuesday at the Bell Road Store in PHX, if you ordered on line, and the transaction was a go. Items would be shipped in 7-10 days...

nraman
01-26-2013, 08:29
They are in business, and business is 10 times normal. Staff is same, things move slow. But I was told Tuesday at the Bell Road Store in PHX, if you ordered on line, and the transaction was a go. Items would be shipped in 7-10 days...

Thanks, I hate waiting, I'll pass.

tbob38
01-26-2013, 09:08
I recently ordered a couple of G32 magazines that were supposedly in stock. About 2 weeks later I got an email saying that the mags were out of stock and backordered. No anticipated date.

RoyHinkley
01-26-2013, 09:14
I ordered a G29SF from them on 1/4. After a week of no response and being unable to contact them I decided they were probably out of stock and I bought it some where else. I have left two voice mails, two emails, and I faxed them a cancellation. Finally, I posted my cancellation request on their Facebook page and I got a response on there that the order would be cancelled. That was on Wednesday and as of today the order still says "In progress".

todd_g
01-26-2013, 09:17
Here is a recent email I received from them.

OUR CALL/EMAIL VOLUME IS AT A RECORD HIGH

PLEASE:

Do not call us to check on the status of your order. Due to a sharp spike in demand, it is difficult for us to estimate shipping and backorder times. We are continuously increasing our production and receiving new stock daily. Items are shipping as soon as they become available. ALL ORDERS WILL BE CHARGED ONLY WHEN ITEMS ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. The firearm industry is experiencing record high volumes. Glockmeister would like to thank all of our customers for their support and understanding as we strive to serve your needs at this challenging time.

Copyright 2013 Glockmeister, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website

Our mailing address is:
Glockmeister 2848 East Bell Road
Studio #107
Phoenix, AZ 85032

trlcavscout
01-26-2013, 09:31
I ordered some stuff a couple weeks ago, took about 5 days to ship. No worries.

StevenBiggs
01-26-2013, 09:34
Same for me as above, I ordered some stuff a couple of weeks ago, and got my ship notice yesterday. They are just swamped like everyone else right now.

RichardB
01-26-2013, 10:01
The folks who like instant feedback can get it at their local gun store and not need to put up with unanswered emails or phone calls (if you can find a clerk who is not running his *** off showing and selling to customers.).

scosgt
01-26-2013, 10:32
I placed three orders from Glockstore.com
They sent an acknowledgement. Since then, nothing. IF not cancelled, I assume I will eventually get my stuff.

Adamz04
01-26-2013, 11:10
I placed three orders from Glockstore.com
They sent an acknowledgement. Since then, nothing. IF not cancelled, I assume I will eventually get my stuff.

Same here. I know they are really busy but c'mon man hire a couple part-timers to answer phones. I will never buy from glockstore again after this purchase is ironed out.

micdude
01-26-2013, 14:12
Same here. I know they are really busy but c'mon man hire a couple part-timers to answer phones. I will never buy from glockstore again after this purchase is ironed out.

I ordered 2 glock 19 mags on December 19 when i ordered them the website said it was in stock and I am finally getting them today. :wow:

bigcix
01-26-2013, 14:25
Glad I came up in this thread. I was thinking of getting factory night sights for my 36.

MarkCO
01-26-2013, 16:33
Not General Glocking