Comp Tac paddle holster [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Comp Tac paddle holster

sigman69
01-26-2013, 18:42
Hello, I am looking at getting one of these for IDPA and was wondering if it would work also for CCW, it will be glock 19

tnedator
01-26-2013, 19:14
Hello, I am looking at getting one of these for IDPA and was wondering if it would work also for CCW, it will be glock 19

Depends on your concealment garment. You might want to opt for the canted version if you want it to do double duty.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

sigman69
01-26-2013, 19:45
the concealment garment would be a button down shirt, and a tshirt underneath it...the button down shirt would not be buttoned.

thanks,

tnedator
01-26-2013, 19:52
the concealment garment would be a button down shirt, and a tshirt underneath it...the button down shirt would not be buttoned.

thanks,

I have a couple I use on the range. If your concealment garment is good for an OWB and you have a decent belt, I think it would be fine.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Fisherman
01-26-2013, 20:05
Depends, a bit, on your build. Probably easier for a for a person with a little beef rather than a skinny one. :fishing:

troy_v
01-26-2013, 20:28
I'm a big fan of Comp-Tac's paddle holsters. That's what I prefer to have for concealed carry (with a sturdy belt). I have them for my PF9, Glock 29, and Ruger LCR. I like the FBI cant.

My latest CC pistol of choice is a Springfield XD-S 45. I keep begging Comp-Tac to make a paddle holster for it but they claim demand doesn't support it. Ugggggh.