SGM Tactical 50rd 9mm Glock Drum (VIDEO) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : SGM Tactical 50rd 9mm Glock Drum (VIDEO)

Raleigh Glocker
01-27-2013, 20:41
I've been using the new SGM Tactical 50rd drum mag for a few weeks, and I've been impressed with its reliability. It is not designed to lock the slide back, but otherwise, I have not had a single malfunction with the mag in 500 rounds of use.

That said, I still prefer standard Glock magazines for SD/HD, though this is a fun way to burn ammo at the range.

Believe it or not, you can still find these in stock and ready to ship for $130. I list two sources in the video description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10XVZSphfVg

tonyparson
01-27-2013, 20:50
You will be happy to have that drum if 50 zombies came at you all at once. :supergrin:

Ratrod
01-27-2013, 21:23
I just received mine this week. I noticed on Gunbroker they have sold for over $200!

Raleigh Glocker
01-28-2013, 06:17
You will be happy to have that drum if 50 zombies came at you all at once. :supergrin:
I'd rather my Saiga 12 with a few of my drum magazines for Zombie horde defense. :) This drum is fun, though.

I just received mine this week. I noticed on Gunbroker they have sold for over $200!
It's amazing how much money a simple search on Google could be saving some of the panic magazine purchasers.