Greta Van Susteren to Interview Hillary Tues. Night Castraton or Coronation [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Greta Van Susteren to Interview Hillary Tues. Night Castraton or Coronation

DOC44
01-28-2013, 20:54
Greta Van Susteren to Interview Hillary Tuesday Night, Castration or Coronation

What a media era we live in where Fox News' Greta Van Susteren will have to pull her punches with outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton if she's to avoid being pilloried by everyone else in media. My guess, though, is that Greta will go for it and that we'll learn more from her interview Tuesday night than we will from all the other networks combined.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/28/Hillary-Grants%20Fox-News-Interview-Opportunity

:popcorn:

Doc44

G17Jake
01-28-2013, 21:48
I think she will ask tough questions in a respectable way.

JBnTX
01-28-2013, 21:50
It will probably be "predetermined" questions that Hillary has access to before the interview.

I don't think she'd agree to an interview on FOX unless she controlled the questions.

LASTRESORT20
01-28-2013, 22:11
It will probably be "predetermined" questions that Hillary has access to before the interview.

I don't think she'd agree to an interview on FOX unless she controlled the questions.

This ^^^ Agree! Hillary be coverin her Axx.

Should be interesting.....heck...we might even get surprised.