Old faithful holsters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Old faithful holsters

Timkid
01-28-2013, 23:42
Recived my stage 3 holster, unfinished belt and single mag assembly kit. I assembled the holster and tried it on its my first holster/belt but i really like it. The belt is the best i have ever worn. Complete difference in wearing a gun belt vs regular belt. I dont have to have the belt nearly as tight as old belt. With or without holster being worn. They accidentally sent the wrong mag carrier. I called and talked to one of the girls there sent a couple of pictures and they are sending me the correct mag carrier free of charge. Also letting me keep the mini mag carrier. Bottom line mistakes happen but they were very professional and prompt with helping fix the problem excellent customer service.

Lord
01-29-2013, 10:51
where'd you order from? got any pics of your rig? I need a good belt and am in the shopping stage.

Timkid
01-29-2013, 11:06
I called them directly at 479-226-3082. Cant post pictures all i have is phone have tried to upload pictures but couldnt.

SDime102
02-02-2013, 11:48
I have a Stage 2 IWB as my first holster. also got there belt. very nice fit and finish. very comfortable. leather is fairly thick but im fine with it.