Amnesty I could support [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Amnesty I could support

Drjones
01-29-2013, 19:37
Let me be clear that my personal preference for dealing with illegal aliens is the following:

- Deport every single one of them with severe penalties and/or imprisonment upon repeat offense (if they come back after deportation)

- Build a wall as high as we can and shoot anyone who tries to cross it.

That said, I realize that the political realities might preclude that from happening.

I heard on Rush today that this is all about votes, and of course it makes sense; the dems want to add all those illegals to their voter rolls since most of them will vote democratic.

So Rush said he told several US Senators in private meetings that he'd loudly and publicly support a path to legalization if those new citizens were then barred from voting for 25 years.

You'll never believe it, but not a single senator hopped on board with him. :upeyes::steamed:

I could hop on board with that idea, as long as substantial and inescapable/unwavable financial penalties were also included, AND if they were required to learn english.

What do you guys think?

juggy4711
01-29-2013, 19:42
...What do you guys think?

That it would just kick the can down the road 25 years.

G17Jake
01-29-2013, 21:21
Let me be clear that my personal preference for dealing with illegal aliens is the following:

- Deport every single one of them with severe penalties and/or imprisonment upon repeat offense (if they come back after deportation)

- Build a wall as high as we can and shoot anyone who tries to cross it.

That said, I realize that the political realities might preclude that from happening.

I heard on Rush today that this is all about votes, and of course it makes sense; the dems want to add all those illegals to their voter rolls since most of them will vote democratic.

So Rush said he told several US Senators in private meetings that he'd loudly and publicly support a path to legalization if those new citizens were then barred from voting for 25 years.

You'll never believe it, but not a single senator hopped on board with him. :upeyes::steamed:

I could hop on board with that idea, as long as substantial and inescapable/unwavable financial penalties were also included, AND if they were required to learn english.

What do you guys think?

Of course this is all about votes. Democrats don't care about people. They want power.

The Dems have probably been looking at the electoral map and calculating how many red states could turn blue with amnesty. Or how many House seats they could gain.

I mentioned this in an email I just sent to my Republican Senator.

These people sneaking into our nation have no business voting in our elections.

pugman
01-30-2013, 06:36
Of course this is all about votes. Politicans don't care about people. They want power.

I corrected this for you.

If you think Republicans care about people any more/less than Democrats you are misinformed.

The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is they try and extort money from a different group of people trying to convince them "they" are the last line of defense against "them."

G17Jake
01-30-2013, 07:13
I corrected this for you.

If you think Republicans care about people any more/less than Democrats you are misinformed.

The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is they try and extort money from a different group of people trying to convince them "they" are the last line of defense against "them."

I won't argue.

jeanderson
01-30-2013, 07:45
Of course it's all about votes. Obama and the libtards don't give a crap about illegal aliens. Immediate citizenship for 10 million illegals is 9.9 million new Democratic voters.

Obama and the Democrats smell blood in the water. They are intent on burying the GOP once and for all.

JBnTX
01-30-2013, 07:54
All of those "new" voters may not go to the democrats.

The race is on to see which political party can lay enough gifts at their feet and to kiss their illegal asses, and win the favor of their votes.

It's going to get sickening...:puking:

ScumPunisher
01-30-2013, 08:05
I feel they should be deported immidiately, no exceptions, no loopholes- nothing. Nothing gets me madder than when a knocked-up illegal hops the border to pop out her litter she gets a free ambulance ride to a US hospital, given the best treatment and delivery for nothing, and then the little mongrel is considered a US citizen then and there, making it easy for her to stay and leach off handouts and free healthcare. Meanwhile an American woman w/o insurance pays out the ass for the same.

I say any time medical treatment is required for these parasites, check their visas the moment the ambulance arrives. If one cannot be produced, they should be driven right back to the fence and shoved to the other side to deal with it themselves.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

JBnTX
01-30-2013, 09:00
I feel they should be deported immediately, no exceptions, no loopholes- nothing.

You're going to be very disappointed in the outcome of this so called immigration reform....:rofl:

jlavallee
01-30-2013, 10:22
Obama and the Democrats smell blood in the water. They are intent on burying the GOP once and for all.

They don't need to worry, the GOP takes care of that for them. Even now after their latest arse kicking they refuse to accept that small government and fiscal responsibility is the only way to get ahead. No, they still BS about social conservativism and refuse to act responsible when they get in office. The only thing the GOP does well is look like a bunch of spineless bible thumping idiots who would rather lose all liberty than allow others to have a different opinion.

Clearly, we're screwed and the desire of the globalists to destroy the last nation based on individual liberty is coming to pass. The currency collapse started a while ago, Bush and Obama have racked up more debt than all other presidents in history combined not even counting the unfunded liabilities they've given us, the bible thumpers piss on the Constitution as much as the liberals and politicians don't even try to look like they follow the law.

The resistance in urban areas that are heavily communist will be left till last as they pose little threat. UN troops are now well trained in urban type warefare will be planted to "peace keep" and we'll see what oath the US military leadership follows. Just in case, Obama and company are arming up DHS, FEMA and preparing for UN boots on US soil. Based on what we see being said by liberal activists, we "free" people that believe in a right to self defense are responsible for killing children and should have force initiated against us by the all powerful OZ to ensure safety to go along with their government healthcare. Being free is now viewed as a crime in America by a large group of the public.

Maybe another false flag or two before the UN gun grabber meet in March? China again called for disarming America yesterday. A rifle behind every blade of grass might be true but only half the nation is willing to defend it while the other half is likely to burn down any cover grass to acheive their communist dream.

Fiction?